Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hellcat to CT4 BW

FI Fiend

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V BW
Hey All- wrapping up a deal on a Blaze Orange CT4 BW. I'll be coming out of a 2020 Charger Hellcat Widebody I've been leasing. I always planned to keep that forever, but with its high market value right now I decided to capitalize. I also never really keep cars long, had a Camaro, Challenger, Guilia, and Q60 RS each for only a few years before the Hellcat so it just felt like it was time. I went with the 6MT on the BW though (first manual car) so maybe it'll keep me engaged longer. I only have like an hour of collective manual driving experience so it'll at least be interesting.

I'm in the Deptford/South Jersey area and I scooped this up from inventory at a local dealer. I love the Blaze, only things I maybe wish it had are the fully upgraded seats in sky cool (it has the mid tiers) and black wheels (though I kinda like the look of the alloys too). Excited to start driving!

Attachments

• PXL_20230603_180002127.jpg
    PXL_20230603_180002127.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 85
  • PXL_20230603_180031421.jpg
    PXL_20230603_180031421.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 84
Welcome!

Holman. They've treated me pretty well.

We got a bunch of us on here.
They recently hit a C & C in PA plus we've hit Miller's C & C right near Holman's.

Also check out: Thread 'Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)' Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP). I'll probably just do the C& C there.

Also trying for SM at end of October (I had to switch my date from April)

Welcome!

Holman. They've treated me pretty well.

We got a bunch of us on here.
They recently hit a C & C in PA plus we've hit Miller's C & C right near Holman's.

Also check out: Thread 'Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)' Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP). I'll probably just do the C& C there.

Also trying for SM at end of October (I had to switch my date from April)
Nice! Yeah I went down to Delaware to check one out and I didn't find the dealer quality to be on the same level.

I usually do millers once a month or so, haven't been yet this year but will definitely make some appearances soon and be on the BW lookout. Thanks for the heads up on NJMP

Nice! Yeah I went down to Delaware to check one out and I didn't find the dealer quality to be on the same level.

I usually do millers once a month or so, haven't been yet this year but will definitely make some appearances soon and be on the BW lookout. Thanks for the heads up on NJMP

Congrats on your car.
I was looking at it before you bought it.
Beautiful color. Good luck with it.

I know the Delaware dealer you're talking about. It it's the sales manager that came from Kerbeck, that guy is a CLOWN. Told me I was lucky to give him $25k over MSRP for a CT5BW. LOL

Congrats on your car.
I was looking at it before you bought it.
Beautiful color. Good luck with it.

I know the Delaware dealer you're talking about. It it's the sales manager that came from Kerbeck, that guy is a CLOWN. Told me I was lucky to give him $25k over MSRP for a CT5BW. LOL
Thanks man! Yeah I think he and a salesman were arguing in the office right by where I was sitting lol they also wouldn't give me the vehicle for the same sale price under a purchase as they would a lease. I could've just bought out the lease but it all felt a little sketchy and unprofessional

Nice blackwing! How is the experience so far with the Blackwing? Ironically I am in the same position. I have a 2022 Hellcat Charger and have the itch do get into one of these cars especially the manuel. I also come from a 6 gen Camaro. But prior I had 370z and 335i.

Attachments

• 20230805_101519.jpg
    20230805_101519.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 58
  • 20200429_092747.jpg
    20200429_092747.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Nice blackwing! How is the experience so far with the Blackwing? Ironically I am in the same position. I have a 2022 Hellcat Charger and have the itch do get into one of these cars especially the manuel. I also come from a 6 gen Camaro. But prior I had 370z and 335i.

Yooo same hellcat combo as I had. I never really saw the orange calipers. What interior color? Mine was red

But I honestly don't miss the hellcat nearly as much as I thought I might. To me the power was overkill for the street (and tires) and aside from some highway pulls I more or less was always feathering the throttle and nervous about losing control.

The 4BW feels like the perfect amount for the street. In a way it feels faster to me since you're actually able to go flat out in first gear. I always argued the hellcat handled well enough for the street, but there is certainly a more rewarding and connected feeling with the BW when it comes to steering/handling even in just normal daily driving. Manual also has made it a totally new experience. At first I thought that'd be the biggest discriminator. It probably is, but I almost feel like I'd rather even have an auto BW over the Hellcat.

Finally, I felt like the hellcat was becoming a bit too common. This car feels way more special to me, never even see a regular CT4. Some younger kids asked me to rev it the other day at a stop light too so while it probably gets less attention than the hellcat it isn't completely under the radar whether that's good or bad for you. Mines also bright orange so probably a factor there lol

Yooo same hellcat combo as I had. I never really saw the orange calipers. What interior color? Mine was red

But I honestly don't miss the hellcat nearly as much as I thought I might. To me the power was overkill for the street (and tires) and aside from some highway pulls I more or less was always feathering the throttle and nervous about losing control.

The 4BW feels like the perfect amount for the street. In a way it feels faster to me since you're actually able to go flat out in first gear. I always argued the hellcat handled well enough for the street, but there is certainly a more rewarding and connected feeling with the BW when it comes to steering/handling even in just normal daily driving. Manual also has made it a totally new experience. At first I thought that'd be the biggest discriminator. It probably is, but I almost feel like I'd rather even have an auto BW over the Hellcat.

Finally, I felt like the hellcat was becoming a bit too common. This car feels way more special to me, never even see a regular CT4. Some younger kids asked me to rev it the other day at a stop light too so while it probably gets less attention than the hellcat it isn't completely under the radar whether that's good or bad for you. Mines also bright orange so probably a factor there lol
Thanks for sharing your perspective on the car. Honestly not surprised by your thoughts about the car and how the Hellcat felt. I have the same sentiment for the Hellcat. I will most likely make the switch next year! 😁 oh and the interior of my Hellcat is sepia.

Attachments

• 20220903_132106.jpg
    20220903_132106.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hey All- wrapping up a deal on a Blaze Orange CT4 BW. I'll be coming out of a 2020 Charger Hellcat Widebody I've been leasing. I always planned to keep that forever, but with its high market value right now I decided to capitalize. I also never really keep cars long, had a Camaro, Challenger, Guilia, and Q60 RS each for only a few years before the Hellcat so it just felt like it was time. I went with the 6MT on the BW though (first manual car) so maybe it'll keep me engaged longer. I only have like an hour of collective manual driving experience so it'll at least be interesting.

I'm in the Deptford/South Jersey area and I scooped this up from inventory at a local dealer. I love the Blaze, only things I maybe wish it had are the fully upgraded seats in sky cool (it has the mid tiers) and black wheels (though I kinda like the look of the alloys too). Excited to start driving!
Hey...Manual is the way to go! I never quite understood have a car with that many horse powers and it being an automatic. I promise you will never go back to an automatic after you get the feel of the Manual Power.

Hey...Manual is the way to go! I never quite understood have a car with that many horse powers and it being an automatic. I promise you will never go back to an automatic after you get the feel of the Manual Power.
Totally agree, been enjoying it and right now can't picture going back

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners