Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Great look at the CT4-V BW

Cadillac CT4-V model
Speaking of carbon fiber and downforce, does the second carbon fiber package have any performance contributions or is it mostly appearance? Right now I only have the first one optioned for my 4BW.
An internal way we look at it is CFZ is functional (the Z in CF for vertical axis), CFV is the second package for "visual". However, we tested in tunnel and CFd that it did not hurt aero and obviously carbon is lighter so it earned its place on car.

An internal way we look at it is CFZ is functional (the Z in CF for vertical axis), CFV is the second package for "visual". However, we tested in tunnel and CFd that it did not hurt aero and obviously carbon is lighter so it earned its place on car.
That’s great inside info! It’s the kind of minutiae us enthusiasts love to share at meets (and with anyone else who will listen!) 😂

@Mirza Grebovic Will either or both BWs have a reduced redline for the first 500 miles similar to C8 Corvettes?

How much drag (CFX i assume!) does the CF1 package add? I get that you probably wouldn’t want to go 189mph without the extra downforce, but in everyday driving do you pay an efficiency penalty?

blaze orange.png
dark emerald.png
electric blue.png
infrared.png
satin steel.png
shadow metallic.png
summit white.png
wave metallic.png
black raven.png

Cant tell if i got summit or rift on the white, the website i grabbed these from is dorked.

@Mirza Grebovic Will either or both BWs have a reduced redline for the first 500 miles similar to C8 Corvettes?
Yes they both will.

the CFZ does add more drag while it reduces lift so for top speed we have the aero standard package. For handling and least lift the carbon package.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back