Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM online parts with BW catalog!

Mbar

Seasoned Member
You might have seen this on other social media outlets. The below website, is the first online store I've found that has some Blackwing parts in their catalog.
I just called and a human picked up right away!

You might have seen this on other social media outlets. The below website, is the first online store I've found that has some Blackwing parts in their catalog.
I just called and a human picked up right away!
$1466 for the CF rear diffuser for the 4BW. That's good to know. I would totally retrofit one some day.

Rear CF spoiler
$ 3,355.80

:oops:
Yep, must be the most complicated to tool or something.

Front splitter is $700, $630 per canard.

That's great there is a place to order. Without clicking on the link, does it give any ETA?

Am I overlooking the front lip for the ct5 or is it just not listed? Curious on the cost if it ever becomes available.

Hmm I’d get the diffuser and spoiler lol
But 3k for a wing lmao

Hmm I’d get the diffuser and spoiler lol
But 3k for a wing lmao
I think the diffuser is a bargain. I also think its a direct swap for the standard pc. I think I will make this happen later. I am wondering about the side skirts too. That should be a direct swap out. The front lip, well priced at $700 but it takes away practicality and will require holes being made in the non CF bumper, so thats a pass for me.

I think the diffuser is a bargain. I also think its a direct swap for the standard pc. I think I will make this happen later. I am wondering about the side skirts too. That should be a direct swap out. The front lip, well priced at $700 but it takes away practicality and will require holes being made in the non CF bumper, so thats a pass for me.
Don't forget that the diffuser on the 4 is just partially carbon where the 5 is entirely carbon.

When looking on the V Blackwing sedan tab for parts, it seemed like the part selection was a little light or missing some items. If you go to the V sedan tab there are more Blackwing listings within (they even called it blackwood in a couple places, LOL).

I threw some CF parts (front splitter, rear diffusor, both rockers) in the cart to see what it would say. Total was $5507.84 that included $349.59 for shipping and a $75 core charge ???? - that was for the front splitter.

Just to clarify...this was on the CT5 page

Last edited:
Rear 5BW CF spoiler
$ 3,355.80

:oops:
Wow huge diff between the cost of the CF spoiler for the 4 vs. the 5...for not that much size difference...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back