Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM Card earnings

DAC17

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V
Has anyone been able to use any of their GM card earnings on a BW?

Yes, at least that's one thing I was able to use. They had to make a call to someone but it went through.

They turned me down. The day they called, they were told that 2022 models weren't eligible yet.

I got mine over a month ago and was told the '22 Blackwing models weren't in my GM card program yet. Oh well...

Thats strange, maybe because they stuck me with 10K ADM they minused the GM card earnings on there own. Mine was only 640.00 so no big deal. I was still pissed about the ADM. What sucks about the ADM is you still pay taxes on that as well.

I called the reward card 1800 # about the 2022 not being listed on their website. How would you even know what the redemption allowance except assuming it is the same as the 2021s. They only referred me to the dealer so not very helpful. I emailed dealer my rewards statement as they are working on paperwork now but have not heard back yet.

Thanks, guys.

My dealer had no issue redeeming 1500 in rewards for a CT4. Sorry to any that had issues in the past. The card has been great overall through the years.

I was able to use my full balance of $1,272. No issues.

Is the car taxed before the GM Card earnings are deducted from the selling price, or after?
Thanks,

Is the car taxed before the GM Card earnings are deducted from the selling price, or after?
Thanks,
Depends on the state. In CT, we have to pay tax on the pre-earnings price.

Thanks,
As I recall, in CA it's treated like a rebate so it's subtracted after the total amount including taxes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back