Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Germany here I come

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Lady's/Gents,

Just dropped it off at the VPC for shipment to Germany.....
Side note (First time I have shipped through the military and only had one mark on inspection for a pre-existing issue. Usually there are marks all over the sheet for chips and such but I only had a headlight annotated because some condensation had entered it which I will fix upon receiving it in Germany).
I can't wait to start posting pictures at the ring. I mean can't be many, if any, Blackwings in Europe right? Lol

TLDR: Car on it's way to Germany and headlight has broken seal.

Eric

Lady's/Gents,

Side note (First time I have shipped through the military and only had one mark on inspection for a pre-existing issue. Usually there are marks all over the sheet for chips and such but I only had a headlight annotated because some condensation had entered it which I will fix upon receiving it in Germany).
I can't wait to start posting pictures at the ring. I mean can't be many, if any, Blackwings in Europe right? Lol

Eric
Good luck over in Germany and you're probably right, it will be the only Blackwing in Europe.
Thank you for your service !!!

Lady's/Gents,

Eric
Make sure you check the schedule at the ring as it is busy and not always open to the public. That will be very cool running a BW around the place! If you golf, let me know and I can give you the name of a few absolutely beautiful courses in the Salzburg area in the mountains.
One restaurant I would strongly recommend is Chez Bacano in Luxemburg. The prawns are in garlic and on fire, they are unbelievable. FYI - the Germans don't play games with speed limits. Cameras everywhere.

I always wondered how will GM treat warranty claims if they have no records of service on the car since its not in CONUS.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back