Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Front camera/surround view camera retrofit possibilities?

Cadillac CT4-V model

Morddadra

Hello! I really want to buy a CT4-V BW as I think it is literally perfect, except it's missing the one thing I love about modern car technology: a 360 surround-view camera system. I will be moving to a big city soon, and I can guarantee to scratch some paint off on a curb without a surround view camera/front camera. I know the CT4-V (non-blackwing) can be optioned with the OEM surround view, but I imagine it can't be as easy as buying and installing the parts for retrofit. Installing a front camera may be relatively easy in my understanding, but I would love to hear from someone who has done it to share their experience. Thank you!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't possible. While you could physically mount all the cameras, there is no wiring harness or software support.

Hello! I really want to buy a CT4-V BW as I think it is literally perfect, except it's missing the one thing I love about modern car technology: a 360 surround-view camera system. I will be moving to a big city soon, and I can guarantee to scratch some paint off on a curb without a surround view camera/front camera. I know the CT4-V (non-blackwing) can be optioned with the OEM surround view, but I imagine it can't be as easy as buying and installing the parts for retrofit. Installing a front camera may be relatively easy in my understanding, but I would love to hear from someone who has done it to share their experience. Thank you!
Mirroring the above I do not believe you can retrofit the 360 cam.

However the proximity sensors work fairly well (so long as you go slow) and the mirrors can be set to auto tilt when reversing (one, other or both)

Buy the car, aside from that one feature it's a freaking riot 🔥

So the BWs do not come with the surround vision recorder?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back