Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the willing: Dealer has 5BW Dealer Stock w/ markup - Please DM me

CaddyTrack

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
I've been offered a referral by a dealer in CA that has a 5BW Black Raven for Sale with markup. I told them I could probably find them an eager buyer, so posting here.

Please DM me about the following if you are a serious interested buyer, and hopefully do me a solid by getting me some of that referral cash.
Other goat rodeo viewers feel free to "add your ADM", I mean "two cents". READ ON!

This is a clean car, was/is mine. This is in the showroom, like mine was, so they cleaned it up nicely. I sat in it and got a feel for the 'spensive seats.

Info:
MSRP: $83,995(Base) + $23,550(Options) + $995(You know what charge this is) = $108,540
...+ Dealer Markup $20,000 $12,000 :mad:

CT5-V Blackwing - Black Raven

• A10
  • CF1+CF2
  • Jet Black w/ Jet black w/ CF Seatbacks
  • PDR
  • Sunroof
  • Parking Assist
  • Driver Assist
  • Red Calipers
  • Suede Steering Wheel option

You lost me at A10.... anybody who orders this car with auto deserves to lose money 😋

It looks like it is about 50/50 manual / auto BUT I wonder if you take out the dealer orders who will always order auto; what the split may be? Not trying to start anything, you need to get what works for you but my hunch is that customer orders might be weighed a little more towards the manual.

It looks like it is about 50/50 manual / auto BUT I wonder if you take out the dealer orders who will always order auto; what the split may be? Not trying to start anything, you need to get what works for you but my hunch is that customer orders might be weighed a little more towards the manual.
I agree. I feel like most custom orders are for the manual. Most drivers are buying this for the feel and that's better with a manual (cliche as that may be)

I feel like there's something else out there for those who only care about speed amd there's something more fitting for the track if that's the main reason for buying.

Dealers are somehow always convinced that "the average buyer" needs an automatic and will come plop down 100k on a car cause it looks cool

My local dealer did this as well. They put in 2 4 and 2 5 orders with all of them being autos. One of the 4 they were able to order with the CF packages so they maxed that one out on options. Then they slapped a 10K adjustment on it so they want 93k for a 4BW with an auto. It's been sitting on their floor for at least 2 weeks now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back