Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Flip?

I hope the seller loses money on this.

Did you read the comments? He ordered it in 2018 🤣

Ordered it 3 whole years before it was even officially announced and 2 years before spy shots were leaked. Seems legit. I especially like the sob story about a divorce and large tax bill to drum up sympathy. If it's a flip, just say it's a flip. People already know he's BSing.

Already at $94k with 6 days left. Wouldn’t surprise me if it goes over $100k. The BW market is odd. I had a black BW which I swapped with my local dealer for a blue one coming hopefully in couple weeks. Anyhow when I turned mine in couple weeks back for a pretrade with 34 miles, they gave me what I paid for it and they turned it around and sold it for over msrp within 5 days. But then your hear of manual 5 BWs manual available at certain dealers on FB for msrp. So I scratch my head why these peeps on carsandbids and bat don’t do some hw and buy one brand new for msrp. Just need to ship the car.

Already at $94k with 6 days left. Wouldn’t surprise me if it goes over $100k. The BW market is odd. I had a black BW which I swapped with my local dealer for a blue one coming hopefully in couple weeks. Anyhow when I turned mine in couple weeks back for a pretrade with 34 miles, they gave me what I paid for it and they turned it around and sold it for over msrp within 5 days. But then your hear of manual 5 BWs manual available at certain dealers on FB for msrp. So I scratch my head why these peeps on carsandbids and bat don’t do some hw and buy one brand new for msrp. Just need to ship the car.

And they still have to pay the buyer's premium. My dealer just got one on trade with 550 miles. Sold in 30 min over sticker. But that one had all the CF goodies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back