Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V First leaked images of the 2025 CT5 refresh without camo

CT5-V Model
If I were in the market for a CT5-V Blackwing, and they only way to get one would be with this refresh, I would still do it. The magic of this machine, especially on manual equipped models, is the divine driving character. Period.

That said, I don't like it nearly as much as the current model. The fact that they change the front and leave the sides and the rear exactly the same is a huge miss. Whether or not people like the current looks, it is at least a coherent design from front to back. To just create this new front end and leave the rest alone - not good from a design standpoint.

If I were in the market for a CT5-V Blackwing, and they only way to get one would be with this refresh, I would still do it. The magic of this machine, especially on manual equipped models, is the divine driving character. Period.

That said, I don't like it nearly as much as the current model. The fact that they change the front and leave the sides and the rear exactly the same is a huge miss. Whether or not people like the current looks, it is at least a coherent design from front to back. To just create this new front end and leave the rest alone - not good from a design standpoint.
Given the BW already has a unique front clip it's possible the refresh never hits it, same as the ZL1.

The impact on the overall aesthetics when a new fascia is bolted on are totally overrated. But that doesn't stop people from having very strong opinions on the minutia. I think more polarizing will be the 33" mega screen. There will be folks that the car is dead to them with that screen, and folks that are compelled to trade current 5BW for a '25 because of it (assuming either refresh makes it to the BW, or that the BW even exists as a '25).

Will there be aftermarket retro kits to make it look like it should? Square headlights just look weird.

I definitely think the current front end looks a lot better. And while the interior refresh looks nice, I really like how the current digital gauge cluster is recessed back into the dashboard. I'm really not a fan the flat gauge screens directly behind the steering wheel. The current interior might look a little cheaper than the refresh with the longer curved screen, but I'm not sure I'd trade the current touch screen and recessed gauges for the curved flat screen.

Completely agree here...I have a 2024 coming and don't want to roll the dice on 2025 given uncertainty regarding cosmetic outcome and whether or not allocation to order with desired options will happen again.

No thanx! Keep what I have...

Attachments

• BW EYES!!!.jpg
    BW EYES!!!.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 91
I’ve decided to hold off ordering until my 5BW can get the 33” widescreen. My Escalade has it and it creates a more cohesive, finished feel for the dash and interior.

The front clip update is meh to me, but the interior is what really matters to me personally.

I’ve decided to hold off ordering until my 5BW can get the 33” widescreen. My Escalade has it and it creates a more cohesive, finished feel for the dash and interior.

The front clip update is meh to me, but the interior is what really matters to me personally.
Escalade screens are different in both the OS and type (OLED vs LED). Escalade screens have been mostly a non-issue.

Lyriq and 2024 XT4 have the LED 33" screen that the CT5 will get. We are having quite a few issues with them.

Lots various of bugs/issues and the Google integration seems to have some issues as well. I'm enjoying the current screens, thank you very much. Maybe the new ones will be great in a couple more years...

Hopefully the software is different from the Escalade because it sucks. I use Carplay 99% of the time anywho..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back