Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First Caddy

AthenaBwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Ordered my Blackwing at the end of May. I just got back from deployment so I'm excited to go get this car. Been saving up for it for a while.
Here are pics of the build I did

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210607-171423_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210607-171423_Samsung Internet.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20210607-171151_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210607-171151_Samsung Internet.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20210607-171341_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210607-171341_Samsung Internet.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20210607-171357_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210607-171357_Samsung Internet.jpg
    868 KB · Views: 135
Much appreciated. I like what I've seen in this forum so far. Very helpful guys and no toxicity from what I've seen. Very classy
Thank you. That's my goal for these forums.

Keep up the good work. Your doing some good things in here. I'm waiting to see the potential of these blackwings. I'm definitely planning on working on mine.

Thank you very much I really appreciate that. It was something else during COVID though

Ordered my Blackwing at the end of May. I just got back from deployment so I'm excited to go get this car. Been saving up for it for a while.
Here are pics of the build I did
Welcome. I'm in S OC and @arod221 is in San Diego.

what's up @AthenaBwing like @CT4-V Blackwing mentioned above Im also in SD and have a CT5-V BW on order at Marvin K. Brown. You're active duty Navy? I am too, on NBSD for the next couple of months at least until I retire.

Yessir been in for 13 years now. I'm on a ship in San Diego and put my order in at the same dealer. How long ago did you put your order in?

Congrats and thank you very much for your service, your car build looks stunning. Love the san diego bay and the amazing hang out spots like Stone brewing!

Congrats and thank you very much for your service, your car build looks stunning. Love the san diego bay and the amazing hang out spots like Stone brewing!
@Mirza Grebovic, Stone is for tourists...If you're ever in town let me know and I'll show you the much better places to grab a beer and a burger! im sure @CT4-V Blackwing will come down and join as well.

😉

Love it!

I'll even join in. There's some really good places around here. Expensive but still really good. Appreciate all the love though and how grown this forum is

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back