Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First 250 cars be more valuable?

Beamz27

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4V BW
Do you guys think the first 250 collectors series cars will be worth more/hold their value better than the ones built outside of that? Curious as I have a situation where I can still buy a first 250 car but also have a non 250 already built, waiting for delivery.

Do you guys think the first 250 collectors series cars will be worth more/hold their value better than the ones built outside of that? Curious as I have a situation where I can still buy a first 250 car but also have a non 250 already built, waiting for delivery.
It depends on final production numbers.

If they built 15k cars probably not.

Also I think for a collection I’d say manual low number v8

Are the primary things to consider.

I say absolutely yes, especially if they keep stripping features and parts off cars. I already removed the CF1 from mine just so I can get one, even changed colors because I don't want an all Rift car without that black spoiler. In any event, only the first 250 will be equipped as they are, with all available features, and if I owned one, I would be tempted to order a second "beater" model for my street use :)

I don't think it will be such a difference for the CT4-V, but the 5, absolutely.

1644516326003.png

My guess is no. No one wants the oldest of something, they want the newest. Especially with cars, the latest model year available is almost always worth more than earlier cars. Even more true if later cars get more/better features. Who knows, maybe the Blackwings will keep getting decontented, but let's hope not.

I hate that saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s in every car group. It’s so old now I wish someone would come up w a new one 😂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back