Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Finally Got My License Plate…

nashblackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4VBW, owned 2016 ATSV
I’ve waited 6 months to get a new plate due to buying out of state and having a few hiccups. I open it up and of course the first three letters are BMW 😂.. I can’t hit a 2 leg sports bet but I get this combination of letters, which is had odds of .000055%. I guess it could stand for Black Mfing Wing? Just thought it was funny and wanted to share.

01A9F725-AC35-40AE-AF27-5FCB9BBD4D83.jpeg

I’ve waited 6 months to get a new plate due to buying out of state and having a few hiccups. I open it up and of course the first three letters are BMW 😂.. I can’t hit a 2 leg sports bet but I get this combination of letters, which is had odds of .000055%. I guess it could stand for Black Mfing Wing? Just thought it was funny and wanted to share.

View attachment 15055
just color in the M. nobody will notice.

Well, now you don't have to use that cheap GM parts bin blinker stalk 😎

My wife got me a new license plate frame within a week of picking up the car. Seeing as there are no BmW badges anywhere on the car, I think it fits nicely :)

Also even though I blurred out my tag, it's the same as my username lol.

Attachments

• 20221016_085323 - Copy.jpg
    20221016_085323 - Copy.jpg
    910.6 KB · Views: 86
At least your plate doesn’t start with a disease like mine “HPV”. Rather than a sexual transmitted disease guess it can stand for High Perf Vehicle. Although it is for my truck. I’m thinking about getting a preserve nature plate for my blackwing. <12 mpg! Ha!

My wife got me a new license plate frame within a week of picking up the car. Seeing as there are no BmW badges anywhere on the car, I think it fits nicely :)

Also even though I blurred out my tag, it's the same as my username lol.
Ok, I have to ask and I mean no disrespect, but why blur out the tag? Do people not see it when you drive or go to car shows? I've just never understood the blurring out thing......

Ok, I have to ask and I mean no disrespect, but why blur out the tag? Do people not see it when you drive or go to car shows? I've just never understood the blurring out thing......
Yeah, I wondered as well. Maybe a best practice when posting online, so people do not look up where you live? But it is less relevant when in person since you can't avoid it? You can find me pretty easily, so I was not worried about it haha.

At least your plate doesn’t start with a disease like mine “HPV”. Rather than a sexual transmitted disease guess it can stand for High Perf Vehicle. Although it is for my truck. I’m thinking about getting a preserve nature plate for my blackwing. <12 mpg! Ha!
I have an online business and the initials of it are STI, so I feel your pain lol

Honestly, no real reason. I would be pretty easy to find if you just search around on the internet a bit.

That being said, I generally try to disclose the minimum amount of personal information possible online! If that photo gets shared elsewhere, it couldn't be tied back to me, at least immediately.

Obviously there is nothing that can be done in the real world, but how many people actually see my license plate in that situation. On the interwebs nefarious people abound and why make it easy.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back