Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

FAULTY CAMERA

Zazman28

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5 Blackwing
Has anyone had an issue with the camera system in the car? When I went to work this morning the backup cameras were not working I took the vehicle in and they can't find the issue without taking the car apart. I am just curious if anyone has had this issue? The dealership doesn't seem to know what to do. Thanks for your response in advance.

you need to pull the fuse and it will start working again
The dealer wants me to bring in the vehicle tomorrow so they can check the module, it's going to require that they take out the glove box. Is this where the fuse is located?

Fuse 34

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.31.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.31.51 PM.png
    182 KB · Views: 93
I pulled it and put it back in and it started working when I started the car again. The other option you could take is to just disconnect the battery for a few minutes.

bump—

Just an fyi my fellow BW owners this happened to me. Just got the car back from getting it ppf and camera completely wasn’t working (even got a black screen that had the camera logo with a red x). Scared the crap out of me. I wanted to kill my PPF guy thinking he did it. I simply went into the trunk, unplug fuse, 34, plug back in, and worked like a charm. You guys and this forum rock!

Last edited:
Awesome, now I know where the fuses are located, thanks. I just got my car and see the manual is over 500 pages, it was put away for now.

Yes.
Mine is at the dealer at the moment. When I turn on the front facing camera it bounces to the rear back up camera after a few seconds which is problematic approaching stuff in front of the car, especially curbing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back