Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Escalade V Build

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
alcoholics unanimous
The last time I did anything but very minor modifications to any vehicle was my 2012 Escalade Premium. That car had a 2/3 drop, 24” CK375 reps, Wilwood BBK, Corsa exhaust, full led 3rd brake light, and a few other thingies.

file_zpsf3b07171.jpg

file_zps897f0d20.jpg

file_zpsf1acd9c1.jpg

Almost a decade later, it's time to start messing around again, so this is what is planned for the V:

• Vossen HF6-4 24" (gloss black)
  • Nitto NT420 V 305/35R/24 tires
  • Edgy Mods Drop links
  • Gloss black painted OEM emblems doors/tailgate/grille (not the monochrome ones, keeping all the Cadillac colors but painting the shiny bits black around them)
  • Gloss black escalade tailgate nameplate
  • Crystal White wrap around the side markers

No need for exhaust or BBK on this one. :)

Front crystalline tint to match rear, front facing Xpel, and full ceramic coating already done.

Will post pics as things get installed. This is the starting point:

1664160758524.jpeg

1664160844192.jpeg

Should all be done in the next couple of weeks.

Nice, looks incredible. Post some more pics of the wheels on it, great choice.

That is going to be a fantastic Escalade when completed! Look forward to seeing the finished product with the pictures. I'm a big fan of the Esky Vee now that I had an opportunity to appreciate them in real time! Congrats on you're progress with the project.

Thank you.

This is my buddy's ESV that he lowered and also added a different style Vossen 24s. Shit looks amazing. :)

Mine will essentially be a SWB stormtrooper version of this one. :)

1664658129362.png

1664658155637.png

1664658194512.png

That is going to be a fantastic Escalade when completed! Look forward to seeing the finished product with the pictures. I'm a big fan of the Esky Vee now that I had an opportunity to appreciate them in real time! Congrats on you're progress with the project.
I think that you meant build rather then project.

Looks awesome, Soulsea!!! How are you enjoying the drive? Any difference in ride quality with the new wheels/tires?

Thanks.

The ride is a smidgen stiffer, maybe 5%, not sure how much of it is due to the wheels/tires vs the lowering ... but you also feel slightly better cornering with the wider tires and lower center of gravity.

Just picked her up ... better pics to be taken by Vossen on Saturday.

Turned out exactly as I wanted ... just have to figure what to do with the C pillar crests.

A768-A6-CC-4981-4-A39-81-D1-C19-C977231-CE.jpg

FA0-D18-EE-3260-4-CAC-8-BC6-AAC924-DCA8-DD.jpg

C63-EBEDF-289-F-4-F74-9-A46-4-E5-BF7-BCD1-EB.jpg

9-ACB80-A0-1-FE0-45-CC-BEE9-B8-C2220-D3827.jpg
Stance is fantastic. Thats a nice ride! That diffuser on the ass end looks great with the badges & exhaust tips. Front and side looks just as good no doubt. Those Vossen's found a home on the BUILD and ties it together nicely. Looks good in Summit White. ;)

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners