Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Escalade V Allocation

hji1945

I am looking for an allocation to build a V, does anybody know if local dealer has one? Also, is everyone paying markups dealer is wanting?

I drove to the dealer and ended up buying one for MSRP. Dealer also gave $3,000 less than what I paid for my Platinum 2 years ago.

The most local dealer to me has one going for an asking price of $223,000us and it only has about 3,000 miles on it. I'm sure those were really easy miles too.

We have two available at my dealership. One black with stealth wrap ppf and one red. I'm shocked that we have 2 sitting around while others are waiting or can't get allocations.

You'd have to be local, but the stealth wrap black one is +cost of stealth wrap and the red one is msrp + ceramic coating cost. No "market adjustment" price increase though. We always add things our customers find valuable though like tint, ppf, ceramic coating, etc. None of that "scotchguard interior" or "trucoat" stuff.

Many people don’t want ceramic coating on the vehicle since they will be doing partial or full PPF first then ceramic. What ceramic coating do you use?

I find this hard to believe, lol. People are complaining about the wait times and markup on other forums. If you sell to out of state customers, I can have them both sold right now.

We outsource to a detailer that we have a relationship with. They are WOT Auto Spa & Ceramic Coating in San Antonio. I believe that they are currently using Fireball Ceramic Coating, but the sales associates would know for sure. (I don't do sales). Each car gets a full paint decon and correction prior to any ppf application or ceramic. If a car is just getting front ppf, then the rest of the car will get ceramic. We have a variety of selections through that detailer.

I find this hard to believe, lol. People are complaining about the wait times and markup on other forums. If you sell to out of state customers, I can have them both sold right now.
Trust me, the sales associates feel the same.

You'd have to be local, but the stealth wrap black one is +cost of stealth wrap and the red one is msrp + ceramic coating cost. No "market adjustment" price increase though. We always add things our customers find valuable though like tint, ppf, ceramic coating, etc. None of that "scotchguard interior" or "trucoat" stuff.
how much does the wrap and ceramic cost?

how much does the wrap and ceramic cost?
Honestly, there are too many variables to quote. Size and color play a part in it, especially since GM black usually needs a bit more work than lighter colors. As an example, an Escalade with full-front ppf, paint correction, ceramic window tint, ceramic coating and ceramic interior protectant would be about $9090. That's an estimate based on what I know, but the sales associates can get the pricing more accurately than I can.

By comparison, Xpel quoted me $6,400 on my personal CT5 Blackwing for the same kind of treatment.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners