Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

ebay spoilers - ct4

jonnywaffles11

Seasoned Member
Has anyone ordered a carbon fiber ebay spoiler or the savage cadillac one that is supposed to be the blackwing CF1 clone? they're listed anywhere from $300 to $600. curious how bad they look or if they are matching the CF1 style at all.

I ORDERED A CARBON FIBER WING FOR MY NON-CF EQUIPPED CT4-V BLACKWING AND UNFORTUNATELY IT DOES NOT CLEAR THE OEM BLACKWING SPOILER. IT IS ONLY FOR THE NON-BLACKWING SPOILERS, EVEN IF YOU BORE OUT THE CORNERS FOR THE ADDITIONAL CLEARANCE-- SAVAGE CADILLAC LET ME TRY IT OUT. QUALITY WAS TERRIFIC ON THE CF, JUST DID NOT HAVE THE CLEARANCE. NOW I AM ONTO TAPOUT'S WING NEXT..

ALSO HUGE SHOUTOUT TO SAVAGE CADILLAC'S SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND UNIQUE OFFERINGS. I'M ABSOLUTELY DIGGING THE BLACKWING PUDDLE LAMPS WHAT A NICE TOUCH

I ORDERED A CARBON FIBER WING FOR MY NON-CF EQUIPPED CT4-V BLACKWING AND UNFORTUNATELY IT DOES NOT CLEAR THE OEM BLACKWING SPOILER. IT IS ONLY FOR THE NON-BLACKWING SPOILERS, EVEN IF YOU BORE OUT THE CORNERS FOR THE ADDITIONAL CLEARANCE-- SAVAGE CADILLAC LET ME TRY IT OUT. QUALITY WAS TERRIFIC ON THE CF, JUST DID NOT HAVE THE CLEARANCE. NOW I AM ONTO TAPOUT'S WING NEXT..

ALSO HUGE SHOUTOUT TO SAVAGE CADILLAC'S SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND UNIQUE OFFERINGS. I'M ABSOLUTELY DIGGING THE BLACKWING PUDDLE LAMPS WHAT A NICE TOUCH
WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

loud GIF

wait are you saying you tried to put the carbon fiber spoiler over the factory black one or you removed the factory blackwing spoiler and the carbon fiber spoiler did not fit on the trunk panel? any photos of the issues? Thanks for the input and welcome to the forums

wait are you saying you tried to put the carbon fiber spoiler over the factory black one or you removed the factory blackwing spoiler and the carbon fiber spoiler did not fit on the trunk panel? any photos of the issues? Thanks for the input and welcome to the forums
I can hear Mr. Waffles biting his tongue because he legit needs this info.

Shocked School GIF by ABC Network

Looks like its a cover piece, not a full replacement. It says on the Savage site, "WILL NOT GO OVER THE BLACKWING SPOILER" but then it's labeled as a BW spoiler? Maybe they mean "poser BW spoiler".

CADILLAC CT4 2020-2021 BLACKWING SPOILER

NOW I AM ONTO TAPOUT'S WING NEXT..
You can't go wrong with Tapout's CF spoiler, it's well worth it. Great quality and super lightweight.
They accidentally shipped me the standard CF spoiler and it was very nice, but since I paid for and wanted the forged CF version, they worked with me to get the correct one out right away. I did take a few pics of it when I had it.
20221206_150212.jpg

20221206_150225.jpg

cars on fire.jpg

carmen fibre.jpg

20221226_185039resize2.jpg

Last edited:
Man, the forged looks awesome!

You can't go wrong with Tapout's CF spoiler, it's well worth it. Great quality and super lightweight.
They accidentally shipped me the standard CF spoiler and it was very nice, but since I paid for and wanted the forged CF version, they worked with me to get the correct one out right away. I did take a few pics of it when I had it.
View attachment 15823
View attachment 15824
View attachment 15825
View attachment 15826
View attachment 15827
STOP SHOWING ME GOOD OPTIONS!!!! I WANT THE CHEAP THINGS FOR THE CHEAP ME!!!! ....you didn't happen to scratch and dent that wing before sending it back? no chance I could pickup a discounted open box unit from them right? 😂

View attachment 15823
View attachment 15824
View attachment 15825
View attachment 15826
View attachment 15827
do you have any pics of this installed?

Yes I tried to install over the black factory spoiler (it just has 3m double sided tape) and it was a no go. Taking the wing off prior to install might be an option, but then again you will have just the tape hanging on for dear life. I almost traded a local dude for his stock 4-V spoiler straight up for my standard blackwing one, but then I talked myself into holding out for the tapout option. Best of luck Jonnywaffles!

Yes I tried to install over the black factory spoiler (it just has 3m double sided tape) and it was a no go. Taking the wing off prior to install might be an option, but then again you will have just the tape hanging on for dear life. I almost traded a local dude for his stock 4-V spoiler straight up for my standard blackwing one, but then I talked myself into holding out for the tapout option. Best of luck Jonnywaffles!
I'm sorry, but I am so confused by this. Are you saying that you just put the cf spoiler on top of the stock spoiler?

I'm sorry, but I am so confused by this. Are you saying that you just put the cf spoiler on top of the stock spoiler?
See post #9

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners