Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Driving Shoes Recommendations

Wow, I'm ashamed to say I just throw on a pair of ...

Yeah, I've never grokked the driving shoe thing either. Never seemed to make a difference.

And now that we don't even have to heel-toe, seems like they would make even less a difference.

I'll be wearing Vans at Spring Mountain. If a bunch of Piloti-shod hotshots hand my ass to me there, I'll use the shoes as an excuse.

Yeah, I've never grokked the driving shoe thing either. Never seemed to make a difference.

And now that we don't even have to heel-toe, seems like they would make even less a difference.

I'll be wearing Vans at Spring Mountain. If a bunch of Piloti-shod hotshots hand my ass to me there, I'll use the shoes as an excuse.
I actually just wear mine casually because I think they look nice and any driving benefit (I don't notice any) is purely secondary.

I wear mine more casually as well. I have a hard time finding shoes that are comfortable. Also I don’t like all the advertising branding logos on big brand sneakers. The Drifts have none of that BS and are very comfortable for walking and driving.

I've had all kinds...piloti's, sparco's, OMP, alpinestars and the ones I use for daily, AutoX and most track days are these cheap, incredibly comfortable ones.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back