Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivery

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Show me that my car is special without telling me that my car is special.

Attachments

• wrap2.jpg
    wrap2.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 140
  • closed carrier.jpg
    closed carrier.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 142
And this is how I was told ct5 v and ct4 v blackwing cars where going to be delivered has any one have there bw delivered this way yet
Mine was on a truck without any of the plastic protection. The car was in good condition just extremely dirty. It had some white 'gunk' all down the passenger side that looked like it might have been road stripe paint. Claybar took it off. But everything else was great.

Mine was on a truck without any of the plastic protection. The car was in good condition just extremely dirty. It had some white 'gunk' all down the passenger side that looked like it might have been road stripe paint. Claybar took it off. But everything else was great.
Open or, closed carrier?

Open or, closed carrier?
Open. 9 cars on the truck. mine was on the bottom and second from the back (just in front of a Bolt). Another Blackwing was second from the front on the top shelf right in front of a Bolt and behind a ZL1.

Show me that my car is special without telling me that my car is special.
Why are you putting salt on our wounds. With that said, even though it might not have been the way we expected but at least we are getting our car (other than @burn813 :p) so I'm okay with it as long as it arrives without damage. I rather get a car than wait two more months for an individual covered trailer delivery.

Why are you putting salt on our wounds. With that said, even though it might not have been the way we expected but at least we are getting our car (other than @burn813 :p) so I'm okay with it as long as it arrives without damage. I rather get a car than wait two more months for an individual covered trailer delivery.
You're fine because your car was delivered already and intact. Others have had their cars delivered with issues and yet others are still waiting for delivery with the great unknown as to whether their cars will show up damaged or not. 🤷‍♂️

Jokes on you!!! Mine came in this morning!!!!

Open. 9 cars on the truck. mine was on the bottom and second from the back (just in front of a Bolt). Another Blackwing was second from the front on the top shelf right in front of a Bolt and behind a ZL1.
Did you figure out who's BW it was?
Jokes on you!!! Mine came in this morning!!!!
Again, I'm jealous.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners