Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

delivery miles

dwn4cause

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5V-Blackwing
hello, my dealer in so cal just got my Blackwing in and it had 36 miles on it. Seems a bit high but I do know it had to go to storage then to rail then to the truck. I see many with 7-8 miles, so wondering if it depends on where you are?

If they run the Blackwing plant like the Corvette plant, I think they may. Out of every so many cars one will be taken and driven a short distance for quality check of that batch of vehicles.

If they take the cars they put a sticker in it showing the miles they put on.. just saying

hello, my dealer in so cal just got my Blackwing in and it had 36 miles on it. Seems a bit high but I do know it had to go to storage then to rail then to the truck. I see many with 7-8 miles, so wondering if it depends on where you are?
Mine sitting in a rail yard in New Boston for week and its has 21 miles on it (Onstar app shows).

Mine had 16 miles at delivery.

Mine had 31 miles.

I think all 31 miles on my car was driving around the Black hole in the Yard :happyanim:
You have such a great attitude through everything, luv it. I'm at 21 miles and counting in the black hole of New Boston.

21 delivery miles on mine.
My VIN is in the teens, so it probably got additional "testing".

10 here…and still waiting for me to pick it up and drive it about 600 miles to get it home this week.

Mine had 31 miles and my vin is 31 go figure...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back