Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Dealers in northeast (many) don't honor GMS or employee pricing (chevy at least in 2021-2022) have traveled to Ohio for Camaro and Michigan for high country to get GMS honored, still see one dealer in middle of country offering employee pricing if eligible on 5BW, wonder how that can be.

Dealers in northeast (many) don't honor GMS or employee pricing (chevy at least in 2021-2022) have traveled to Ohio for Camaro and Michigan for high country to get GMS honored, still see one dealer in middle of country offering employee pricing if eligible on 5BW, wonder how that can be.
I have a 2024 XT4 on order at Sewell Cadillac and will pay GMS on it....... I was not aware anyone could get GMS on the Blackwings....

This is a big time for Cadillac dealers right now closing out the Super objectives for sales. It’s like our Super Bowl. Cadillac closes their count on the 2nd. I have like no “regular” cars right now like xt4/xt5/XT6 etc so we have to move what we got. They put that banner on everything on our site I believe.

Side note: I wish I could have used employee on mine but the BW are not eligible. :/

Global Connect will show Employee and Supplier prices for the vehicles but they are not eligible.
IMG_1416.jpeg

For us the days start counting when we assign our own stock number to the car which happens prior to it arriving at the dealer. If they do it like us they might have not had that car for long. Maverick Noir is really cool. We sold one like two weeks ago.

Some dealer webpage might automatically list the vehicle with employee pricing as soon as it hits their inventory. They might have to remove that information manually as BWs are not eligible for any discounts.

I have two posted up right now in the for sale section of this website...

Both for sale at MSRP... one is on site right now and the other will be here within the next couple of days (in transit right now)

• 6-Speed With Carbon Fiber HERE

• 10-Speed without carbon HERE

Has anyone here been offered anywhere near $4,600 off MSRP on a new (24) 4BW? I'm very friendly with our local dealer, and have bought 4 cars from him in the past 18 months. He offered me one that just came in at that amount off. Only catch is $796 dealer fee, but that's not a deal-breaker.

Has anyone here been offered anywhere near $4,600 off MSRP on a new (24) 4BW? I'm very friendly with our local dealer, and have bought 4 cars from him in the past 18 months. He offered me one that just came in at that amount off. Only catch is $796 dealer fee, but that's not a deal-breaker.
I'm not 100% sure, but from what remember seeing on 4BW pricing that discount seems a bit low. I thought I've seen people say they're going for $6k-$8k off MSRP these days, especially if it's an automatic.

I'm not 100% sure, but from what remember seeing on 4BW pricing that discount seems a bit low. I thought I've seen people say they're going for $6k-$8k off MSRP these days, especially if it's an automatic.
Thanks for the input. This one is a stick. I think the 23's may be selling at these discounts.

I was able to get $6,000 off of a new 2023 that was just delivered last month.

Which dealer is this? I’m still trying to either order one or find one in stock somewhere in my price range.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back