Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Did they have a long list?
Not sure, I was one of the 250 reservation cars. The first one through that dealership. All the employees came outside to see it off. They knew what it was.

They have a 4BW on site charging ADM. I have no problem with this, their car, give it a shot. Orders should be MSRP.

Thank you for this! Basically got told off at the Lincolnwood dealership that no orders til late next year and I should expect to pay $30k over MSRP. Called Patrick and they invited me to come in and order!
I ordered from Patrick on 11/18 via Grant. I better get my car before you do lol

Not sure, I was one of the 250 reservation cars. The first one through that dealership. All the employees came outside to see it off. They knew what it was.

They have a 4BW on site charging ADM. I have no problem with this, their car, give it a shot. Orders should be MSRP.

I too was Ed Morse, but out of Fort Lauderdale. One of the 250 as well and got it in writing (via text message from sales rep) upon ordering that there would be no ADM. They were a pleasure to deal with.

I ordered through Fred Beans in Doylestown PA @ MSRP. I picked up my '19 AMG in this town from a dealer down the block from this place and couldn't been happier with the overall experience, so I'm giving it another shot, well worth the 3.5 hour drive for me.

Anyone know anything about LaFontaine Cadillac in MI? They have some manual 5BWs and I'm curious is they are marking up. On their website it appears their price is MSRP. Not sure if I'm ready to purchase from a dealer 500 miles away, but curious nonetheless.

I have literally called like 15 of the dealers people have listed here and they are all quoting 15-30k over msrp. Ridiculous.

Anyone know anything about LaFontaine Cadillac in MI? They have some manual 5BWs and I'm curious is they are marking up. On their website it appears their price is MSRP. Not sure if I'm ready to purchase from a dealer 500 miles away, but curious nonetheless.
They will only sell out of state on a cash deal.

I agreed to 5K over at Mark K Brown
in all honesty $5k over isn't bad at all...those who ordered through them in the first month (feb-mar) got their cars at MSRP but the world has changed since then.

I have literally called like 15 of the dealers people have listed here and they are all quoting 15-30k over msrp. Ridiculous.
either you didn't call Marvin k brown or you're looking for dark emerald frost...DEF is getting a premium at all dealers right now. dealers know there will only babe 150 of those cars ever made too.

Interesting. That may explain why I've talked to several dealers who are all gung ho. Then I mention financing or leasing and they have to "get numbers", and either the numbers don't make sense, or they don't get back to you. I thought about buying a 4 as a daily driver and waiting to see when the 5 comes in and go from there. Hurumpf.

All 5BWs listed on the LaFontaine site are sold! Just talked to a sales person there who additionally indicated if you weren't one of the initial 250 it's very possible you might not get a car. I hope he's misinformed!

either you didn't call Marvin k brown or you're looking for dark emerald frost...DEF is getting a premium at all dealers right now. dealers know there will only babe 150 of those cars ever made too.
I have not called Marvin k Brown. I didn't even get into color, that was the price to order a 5BW.

All 5BWs listed on the LaFontaine site are sold! Just talked to a sales person there who additionally indicated if you weren't one of the initial 250 it's very possible you might not get a car. I hope he's misinformed!
Supposedly, Cadillac has said they will build every order they get. Of course, many of us are still waiting. 😂

I was curious about that. How many dealers that were honoring MSRP for the preorder have since changed their story. My dealership was pretty insistent that almost everywhere will have a markup, even if they don't tell you about it up front. Sewell might be one of the few that have consistently charged MSRP.

Sewell sold me both my BW's at MSRP... 1 allocation (ct4) and my reservation ct5..
Sewell has a used 4, it has a markup but it isn’t too bad. I’m surprised that someone has already turned one in, must not have liked it??

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back