Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Daytime photos of Coastal Blue 4BW with Tech Bronze wheels?

Cadillac CT4-V model
There's a couple posted in my thread by another member. You might want to PM him to see if he's got anymore. Sewell Cadillac has one currently for sale that has some pics on their website that's CB with bronze wheels.

IMG_0112.jpeg

Not the best picture but it’s the best one I have that is bright sun.

Never gave that color/wheel combo a second thought on Cadillac's cartoonish build site. Dang, it sure is beautiful in the real.

Never gave that color/wheel combo a second thought on Cadillac's cartoonish build site. Dang, it sure is beautiful in the real.
I had a white one reserved and canceled on it the moment I saw this thing. Both my previous CTSVs were white, and my wifes AMG is white. I have a thing for white cars but this.. this is something else. I still love white cars! But damn they crushed it with this color combo.

I had a white one reserved and canceled on it the moment I saw this thing. Both my previous CTSVs were white, and my wifes AMG is white. I have a thing for white cars but this.. this is something else. I still love white cars! But damn they crushed it with this color combo.

They sure did!
I had Blaze Orange on order in 22/23, then had to switch to Radiant Red Tincoat in 24. Dealer still didn't get an allocation after 16 months. Found a white 5BW in stock in Cincinnati and immediately fell in love with it. Truthfully, after waiting so long, I would have bought just about any color as long as it checked off my must haves. Still love the RRT and CB, but better yet, I have a 5BW in my garage. :happyanim:

congrats!

Picked up my new beauty today!View attachment 25210
Two weeks ago, I flew from Nashville to California for the Long Beach Grand Prix, and then 5 days later flew straight to Chicago for a work conference, then stayed in Chicago over a week for vacation (grew up here so staying with family), and instead of flying home on Saturday with my wife and daughter like I planned, they are flying to Nashville and yesterday I finalized a deal and travel plans to fly to Dallas to pick up my Coastal Blue CT4V Blackwing with tech-bronze wheels also! I'm SO tired and life has been super crazy the last few weeks, so my drive home on Saturday will be very slowly-but-surely haha but after seeing your pics I am SUPER excited to get my own! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back