Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Current 2024 Lease Terms

Magnetic Flux

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V BW
Anyone recently go through a lease on a CT5V BW? Or does anyone work in Cadillac financial department and be willing to share the current market MF and residuals on the car with different lease months and miles?

Recently got quoted some pretty absurd money factors that I can’t believe even in the current interest rate market. Feel free to private message me.

Thanks!

Charlton Heston Gun GIF

There ain't gonna be no return of my BW

Anyone recently go through a lease on a CT5V BW? Or does anyone work in Cadillac financial department and be willing to share the current market MF and residuals on the car with different lease months and miles?

Recently got quoted some pretty absurd money factors that I can’t believe even in the current interest rate market. Feel free to private message me.

Thanks!

GM doesn't want to lease these cars. When they came out 2 years ago, they had inflated MF and low residuals. But, in regards to what your asking, if you ever have question on residuals / MF then look at Edmunds. They have a forum section with threads for nearly all vehicles. This month, the MF should be around .0031 with a 49% residual on a 36/10k.

GM doesn't want to lease these cars. When they came out 2 years ago, they had inflated MF and low residuals. But, in regards to what your asking, if you ever have question on residuals / MF then look at Edmunds. They have a forum section with threads for nearly all vehicles. This month, the MF should be around .0031 with a 49% residual on a 36/10k.
Yea, I looked through there and there wasn't any recent data so I posted a question. I have used that site for years. You are spot on. They replied shortly after that 36/10 lease had a MF of .00309 and 49% residual. Definitely not attractive offers compared to luxury brands and in general with the economic climate and interest rates, leasing is bad right now.

FWIW, I have no plans on returning the vehicle after the lease as I want to keep it long term. The plan is to use it as a company vehicle to expense lease payments and eat away the depreciation (very common lease practice - only way it makes sense in my mind anyways). Then buy it out as a personal vehicle afterwards.

Lease terms for almost any vehicle today with the interest rates are terribly high.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back