Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

News: CTS Vsport: The BMW Beater

General News Post

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
CTS Vsport: The BMW Beater

By LAWRENCE ULRICHJ
AN. 31, 2014
New York Times

02cts-slides-slide-0Q38-jumbo.jpg

A $60,000 sticker price rarely suggests a bargain among automobiles.

But the 420-horsepower Cadillac CTS Vsport doesn’t simply cost less than its German peers: It can also cost thousands less than the same Cadillac model equipped with a mere 4-cylinder engine.

That’s because, in a smart move, Cadillac offers the Vsport sedan in a version that trades some luxury froufrou for lavish mechanicals and bracing performance.

Simply choose the Performance edition. Pay $59,995 out the door, and you’ll get a luxury sport sedan that’s more satisfying to drive than any comparable Audi A6, BMW 5 Series or Mercedes E-Class.

I tested that Vsport Performance version, its sole option a $100 set of high-performance brake pads. Without question, this is the CTS that I would want, and the car that BMW acolytes should experience before they shell out even more money for another 5 Series.

Full Story: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/02/automobiles/autoreviews/vsport-the-bmw-beater.html?_r=0

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom