Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Blackwing Performance Mods and Numbers

The market for this intake will be the same people who upsize wheels on the car.

That sure is ugly! Crinkle black and no branding would be more fitting for this car.

Just saw on facebook JLT is working on developing an intake for both the CT4/5 BWs.
They will be black.

Figured this was the best thread 🧵.

Has anyone tried a Camaro short shifter in 6sp blackwings? Seems to me it would be close.

Figured this was the best thread 🧵.

Has anyone tried a Camaro short shifter in 6sp blackwings? Seems to me it would be close.
Wondering the same thing . . . got my new '24 5BW today and the shifter is good but not as great as I had hoped. My GT350R with a different Tremec was better when stock and now with MGW shifter it is the proverbial "rifle bolt" shifter.

Yes yes yes. I may pull the trigger and report back. Moreover please email MGW and ask about it. He swears the demand isn’t there, but let’s push him. I’ll drop my car off for r&d if needed.

Sooooo I sent an email to MGW and exchanged emails with them. George finally told me that he would have to have "several hundred" orders to justify his investment. Oh well.

I see that Hurst and maybe others make shift kits for the ZL1 Camaros. I wonder if they would work?

Sooooo I sent an email to MGW and exchanged emails with them. George finally told me that he would have to have "several hundred" orders to justify his investment. Oh well.

I see that Hurst and maybe others make shift kits for the ZL1 Camaros. I wonder if they would work?
It’s probably the same trans that’s in the Camaro, try it, worst case return

They both use the Tremec TR6060 I believe. I just don't know how similar the cutout in the transmission tunnel and various other things are between the two cars.

Is your low side holding ?

I was going to try to get away with a intank system. I have no plans to go past 800 whp or so.
Interesting! I’m at 759hp now, and next month I’m doing cam and ported heads. Maybe I should bite the bullet and get them to be on the safe side.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back