Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 BW wheel spec information

A Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 BW
I am looking to order wheels for my 5BW.
i am aware the factory wheel specs are:

5x120 bolt patter
Front: 19x10 et20
Rear: 19x11 et50

I am looking for a more concave wheel on the rear much like the rears on these 2 cars, and am wondering what the offset would need to be to get that concavity. If anyone has done something similar it would be greatly appreciated for any input

Attachments

• hre.jpg
    hre.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 53
  • hre1.png
    hre1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
You're gonna be hard pressed to get the concavity you want in the rear with how high-offset the blackwings are, especially with how much clearance the rear calipers require. The only possible way to increase the concavity will be to go wider and for the wheel to "poke" out further than you may like from the wheel well.

I
You're gonna be hard pressed to get the concavity you want in the rear with how high-offset the blackwings are, especially with how much clearance the rear calipers require. The only possible way to increase the concavity will be to go wider and for the wheel to "poke" out further than you may like from the wheel well.
would be extremely happy with a little poke added

I usually use this website to calculate/estimate offsets and wheel sizes to go with.
It all depends on what you are okay with poke-wise and get measurements of how much room you need to clear the brembos. You can then find a wheel with those offsets/measurements.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back