Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4V dragy 60-130 times

JB5359

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing, 2007 CTS-V (6.0l NA)
I'm curious to hear what 60-130 times folks are getting on their CT4V Blackwings. Anyone willing to share? Best I have pulled off so far is a 9.14.

Our flagship car had a best of 12.27 when stock. At Brown Belt, it did 7.18 on the first outing. Should dip into the sixes next month at Cadillac Attack.

Our flagship car had a best of 12.27 when stock. At Brown Belt, it did 7.18 on the first outing. Should dip into the sixes next month at Cadillac Attack.

That's awesome! I think I can get into the mid-high 8s with the right conditions. DA is looking good so going to give it another go today.

I never drive my 4BW above posted speed so I would not know...
Dont Know Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Stock other than Green air filters. Stock down pipes, 3/4 tank of 91 oct pump. This is my baseline for stock to compare against. Will test on the same road with similar conditions with the JB4 and T-Body later. Not bad for high desert (of north Mexico).

Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 11.56.35 AM.jpg

I'm curious to hear what 60-130 times folks are getting on their CT4V Blackwings. Anyone willing to share? Best I have pulled off so far is a 9.14.
What fuel and mods were you running?

What fuel and mods were you running?
that was on blue belt with 93 plus BOOSTane . I was doing it all wrong though. I got it down to low 8s by launching in 3rd at 40mph and running an 1/8 of a tank instead of full lol.

that was on blue belt with 93 plus BOOSTane . I was doing it all wrong though. I got it down to low 8s by launching in 3rd at 40mph and running an 1/8 of a tank instead of full lol.
Much better DA as well on the low 8 runs

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners