Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V BW front splitter/canards?

TheUnawareJersey

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hi everyone, I picked up my 4 BW last week and am absolutely loving it, although due to the circumstances of how I got the car it doesn’t have any of the carbon fiber packages

I was wondering if anyone has found or seen a good substitute for the front splitter and canards aftermarket. I’m preferably interested in them gloss black but may also be interested in carbon. Pics and links are welcome, thanks!

Hi everyone, I picked up my 4 BW last week and am absolutely loving it, although due to the circumstances of how I got the car it doesn’t have any of the carbon fiber packages

I was wondering if anyone has found or seen a good substitute for the front splitter and canards aftermarket. I’m preferably interested in them gloss black but may also be interested in carbon. Pics and links are welcome, thanks!
There is a thread on this you might want to read...

Try scrolling or searching.
Dive planes need CF1 fascia and get used to the sound of scraping with a bigger splitter than the default one.

There is a thread on this you might want to read...
Try scrolling or searching.
Dive planes need CF1 fascia and get used to the sound of scraping with a bigger splitter than the default one.
... then he'll be TheAwareJersey

idea-parksandrec.gif

Looks like Savage Cadillac has a "kit" for non-BW cars that includes a gloss black front splitter and canards as well as the full bumper. Not sure if they would offer those separate from the kit, but may be an option...
1663884950842.png

^No no no 😄
It's not CF, the canards are maybe not quite 100% match, it's not going to have any of the performance benefits, it's definitely not seen a wind tunnel, although that could be fun actually.
It's the equivalent of buying your missus a 'Dolce & Banana' handbag. No honey see it's...um... erm... I... uh... love you?

Last edited:
Looks like Savage Cadillac has a "kit" for non-BW cars that includes a gloss black front splitter and canards as well as the full bumper. Not sure if they would offer those separate from the kit, but may be an option...
View attachment 12898
Great, clones! :rolleyes:

View attachment 12898
All I want is that gloss black splitter piece at the bottom for $300 or less. I don't need carbon fiber, just black molded plastic works for me. It will probably get destroyed anyway.

Unfortunately, no.

Per an email with Savage, they stated they do plan on offering just the splitter once they release that kit I referenced.
Cool, hopefully it is reasonably priced. IMO, that is all that is needed to complete the look of the front facia and make it look just a little more aggressive.

Anybody hear any updates on the front splitter in black gloss plastic?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back