Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V BW Engine

Cadillac CT4-V model
Agreed. I'm still a newbie with it. I've taken a basic Pistol training class, and an NRA In-Home Self Defense class, and have an NRA Out of Home Self Defense class coming up.

I went Sunday to compare a Sig Sauer P365 SAS to my Glock because the Glock is just too big to comfortably conceal. I wasn't interested in the SAS, but that's all the range had to rent, so at least I got a good feel for it.
With a Sig I always said you might as well put the first round in the ground....lol My Glock has a 3# trigger pull and it awesome...

I love my Glocks!!!
No Glocks for me. I'm more of a Beretta kinda guy.
Glocks always feels like cliché guns. Every thug/tough guy has one 🙂.
Similarly, all owners brag about their reliability and yet I have not met one who hasn't modified it in order to make it as good as other guns come out of factory.

** OK back to the goat rodeo and our cars **

Last edited:
No Glocks for me. I'm more of a Beretta kinda guy.
Glocks always feels like cliché guns. Every thug/tough guy has one 🙂.
Similarly, all owners brag about their reliability and yet I have not met one who hasn't modified it in order to make it as good as other guns come out of factory.

** OK back to the goat rodeo and our cars **
My Glock is 15 yrs old with probably 20k rounds thru it and carried on duty all that time and was abused like Kyle, and I have done nothing to it and it fires with no problem....I'm even a bad gun owner because my 21 has not been cleaned in two years and I would not be afraid to cap some scumbag that broke into my house....Ok, back to the Blackwings!

Respect to all of you guys that serve or served military and LEO.

My go to for carry is my XDS 9. Not Austrian so I guess it is off topic for this thread. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back