Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-BW electric blue

Ryan

Seasoned Member
Wanted to take a stab at this one since we cant see it on the normal models. Pretty stunning color IMO!
2022-cadillac-ct4-v-blackwing-promo-image_FB 1.jpg

Last edited:
Thats the color I have on order. Tempted to switch to get the bronze wheels but it looks stunning in your PS. Might just keep it

Really nice job! Way cleaner than I could do, do you mind making one in black raven as well?

Wanted to take a stab at this one since we cant see it on the normal models. Pretty stunning color IMO!View attachment 3238
Thanks for the picture. That's the combo I have on order. Can't wait to see it in person.

The only thing I don’t like about electric blue is the 500$ upcharge for a non-metallic paint.

The only thing I don’t like about electric blue is the 500$ upcharge for a non-metallic paint.
Oh, didn't realize that it's non-metallic. Oh well....

The blue does really pop!

Is it possible to create a PS of the CT5-V BW in electric blue? Only have a couple days left to change things and it looks awesome on the CT4.

Thank you Ungwei. I'm thinking of going with the polished wheels and the blue calipers. I know the blue won't match but to be honest the blue calipers have always been associated with the carbon ceramic brakes since they first came out on the C6 ZR1. If I don't like the wheel combo I can always go aftermarket, the calipers I'll have to live with.

Thank you Ungwei. I'm thinking of going with the polished wheels and the blue calipers. I know the blue won't match but to be honest the blue calipers have always been associated with the carbon ceramic brakes since they first came out on the C6 ZR1. If I don't like the wheel combo I can always go aftermarket, the calipers I'll have to live with.
I really like how the polished wheels look, along with that electric blue it is gonna look very race car I think.

Do you have to know if they are planning to build cars and orders in groups designated by color.
From what I was told by a Cadillac V-Team member that the first 250 would be built in random order and would be "system driven" and they could not control the build order...I have no idea what that means...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back