Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

How do we go about finding electronic copies of the window stickers? I remember someone found a trick for it.
I really don’t know. When my car was shipped it showed up on the dealerships website with a downloadable sticker. That’s when i grabbed mine. I have to believe there is a way…..

I got this from @Akamai58 Thanks again sir!

1. Go to just about any Cadillac dealer website.
2. pull up their new inventory.
3. Go to the vehicle details page for any new vehicle they have listed.
4. Look for a link to the window sticker and click the link.
5. The link comes back with a rendered PDF in the browser.
6. In your browser, go to the URL and look for the VIN parameter.
7. Change that parameter to the VIN for your car and see if you get the sticker.

The URL is probably going to look something like below. You just want to swap your VIN in there and give it a shot. Again, I am sure after some amount of time these are removed from whatever backend system has this information and you will no longer be able to get the sticker, but it is an option you can try easy enough.

https://www.myfavoritecaddydealer.com/services/gm/windowSticker.do?vin=
1G6D35R6XN0810033&blah=123243&yada=dfasdf

7. Change that parameter to the VIN for your car and see if you get the sticker.

The URL is probably going to look something like below. You just want to swap your VIN in there and give it a shot. Again, I am sure after some amount of time these are removed from whatever backend system has this information and you will no longer be able to get the sticker, but it is an option you can try easy enough.

I do remember that now. Yes you can. Thanks.

Nice! Worked perfectly.

Well, Fedex is getting me again, now mine has no delivery date along with 2 other packages. Fedex still has my 2 orders of car wash soap that seems to be lost and no delivery date !!! I think Fedex is on there way out and if not they should be. :hb

I think Fed Ex has some real big problems. They claim very short staffed. All I know is I cringe when I have anything shipped FedEx. It takes forever. UPS, USPS and especially Amazon get stuff here fast. Amazon is really amazing. Almost everything gets here NEXT day. At worse it's two to four days.

That's because Amazon has hired everyone and their brother for an extra buck over the other guys. Nevermind how poorly they are treated. Amazon is poison for our country IMO. Bring back the mom and pop shops that care about their customers AND employees.

That's because Amazon has hired everyone and their brother for an extra buck over the other guys. Nevermind how poorly they are treated. Amazon is poison for our country IMO. Bring back the mom and pop shops that care about their customers AND employees.
Not the place for this conversation, but nobody cares about their employees or customers anymore. Or maybe I should say, VERY few do. I recently got off the phone with my internet provider. This whole area is having connectivity issues, and no one we've talked to understands or seems to want to fix it. Multiple calls, talk to different people. Everyone has been lied to, given excuses, etc. Tell them you're going to change providers, they don't care. It's rare to find anyone who cares anymore. Sad.

I'm a pop, (mom is gone, thank god) shop and I take care of all my people..
Well alrighty then.

I'm also in pop shop. Mom was never really involved. I too like to believe I care for all of them. Couldn't do it without their help. Three pallets worth of xmas gifts ready for our company party in a couple weeks. Everyone goes home with something.

Back OT, I wish we could get these from Caddy being outside the 250 group.

Back OT, I wish we could get these from Caddy being outside the 250 group.
I dunno. They are certainly neat, but i'm not sure i'd want to deal with the hassle of having matte paint. I'd probably just do a matte PPF over the normal paint, at least then you could get matte in a different color. Granted that green is very cool color.

I dunno. They are certainly neat, but i'm not sure i'd want to deal with the hassle of having matte paint. I'd probably just do a matte PPF over the normal paint, at least then you could get matte in a different color. Granted that green is very cool color.
Maybe meant for the Emerald thread? I was referring to the CofA and wanting one for mine even though I'm outside the initial 250.

Maybe meant for the Emerald thread? I was referring to the CofA and wanting one for mine even though I'm outside the initial 250.
Ha. Yep. I was just sitting here looking at the emerald frost thread trying to figure out where my post went lol

Well Fedex is still screwing me over. My Cert is in limbo in Arizona and delayed and I just got another notice from Fedex that I'm getting something else from Cadillac ??? I have no idea what the second thing is. Has anyone else gotten the second notice ??

Well Fedex is still screwing me over. My Cert is in limbo in Arizona and delayed and I just got another notice from Fedex that I'm getting something else from Cadillac ??? I have no idea what the second thing is. Has anyone else gotten the second notice ??
Well you know what my answer is going to be lol...

Stuck in Arizona!!??? Yup, I have it! Holding it for ransom 🤣

I still haven't gotten mine yet either. I'm signed up for FedEx too and haven't even gotten a shipment notification. At what point will they all have shipped and I should start to worry?

I looked at my FedEx account and have noticed a label was created from the same place as last time..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back