Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Totally understand and that's why they could have just wrote "250 Total Limited Edition Cars" instead of putting a random number.

I don't want a picture of MY car. I understand the sketch.... what I don't like is the RANDOM # of 250 written next to it when it does not represent my car number. Either they should not have printed anything on it... or just printed the correct number which right next to the sketch.
You have to think, there are multiples of the vins for the first 250. Like two 24’s for manual vs automatic. You couldnt have 24 out of 250 and then another 24 out of 250. It is something nice that others will not get

You have to think, there are multiples of the vins for the first 250. Like two 24’s for manual vs automatic. You couldnt have 24 out of 250 and then another 24 out of 250. It is something nice that others will not get
All I'm saying is that it makes no sense to put a number of the picture if it is not for the matching car. I rather have just the sketch without anything written on it as all the info is on the plaque next to it.

All I'm saying is that it makes no sense to put a number of the picture if it is not for the matching car. I rather have just the sketch without anything written on it as all the info is on the plaque next to it.
I understand your issue, but it's called a "signed and numbered" piece. It's an art thing. It's how artists do it. It's signed by the artist, and it's number X made of 250 pieces. Point is, there are only 250 of those. You have #X. Be happy and proud you have one. I wish I had one. I'll be happy to take one from anyone who doesn't want theirs and I'll pay the shipping.

Too bad they didn’t include a photo of a major point of assembly for the specific car eg, where the body was mated to the chassis sort of like the photos taken on a roller coaster.

Last edited:
I call it my Blackwing wall....

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpg
    IMG_3855.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 162
Has anyone else not received theirs yet? I’m still without
Mine was just delivered yesterday. Sign up for FedEx and you should get a notification when it is shipped. It would be interesting to know how they shipped, by name, delivery date, etc.

I got mine yesterday... It came in with the cadillac symbol fallen off and sitting above the certificate. I had to pull the nice backing paper off to get to the backer board to fix it, but it is a nice touch and we are super happy to have it. It would happen to me thought woudn't it?? #forevertheredheadedstepchild
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 6.15.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 6.14.33 PM.png

I got mine yesterday... It came in with the cadillac symbol fallen off and sitting above the certificate. I had to pull the nice backing paper off to get to the backer board to fix it, but it is a nice touch and we are super happy to have it. It would happen to me thought woudn't it?? #forevertheredheadedstepchildView attachment 5708

View attachment 5707
Sorry about that buddy!

I got mine yesterday... It came in with the cadillac symbol fallen off and sitting above the certificate. I had to pull the nice backing paper off to get to the backer board to fix it, but it is a nice touch and we are super happy to have it. It would happen to me thought woudn't it?? #forevertheredheadedstepchildView attachment 5708

View attachment 5707
Your son is checking out his future car plaque ... :happyanim:

@burn813 ....you could take it to any frame shop and they could put new paper on the back for you.

I think FedEx may have found my car wash soap, hundreds of packages dumped in a ravine in I think in Alabama and police notified FedEx and they are picking them up now. I hope no one's cert was in that mess.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back