Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon Back Seats

Eric

Hey guys, first post but have been stalking the forum for quite some time.

An allocation came in for my CT5 Blackwing order and I’m in the carbon group situation. I’m okay removing CF1, but would prefer not to remove the seats. My dealer says they received a notice that the carbon seats are available, is this true? They adjusted my order and it’s been accepted, but I want to confirm before I give the okay. Is AQJ (front bucket, high performance) definitely the carbon back, or can it also refer to the suede? Is there a way to confirm it’s carbon?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Somewhere on here, Dustin @1StunnaV said suede backed seats are currently not available with the semi aniline seats at this time. As far as carbon backed seats being available, he may be able to answer that, but so should your dealer. They should know. Carbon was assumed to be on constraint for most of 2023, but if they get more in than they need, they will build it. It happened that way for 2022.

Hey guys, first post but have been stalking the forum for quite some time.

An allocation came in for my CT5 Blackwing order and I’m in the carbon group situation. I’m okay removing CF1, but would prefer not to remove the seats. My dealer says they received a notice that the carbon seats are available, is this true? They adjusted my order and it’s been accepted, but I want to confirm before I give the okay. Is AQJ (front bucket, high performance) definitely the carbon back, or can it also refer to the suede? Is there a way to confirm it’s carbon?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.
AQJ is the generic code for buckets, you will have to ask your dealer for the specific code. HEA and HEB are the suede backed, non aniline buckets and HMR, HJC, HJD are the semi-aniline carbon backed seats.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back