Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Begins shipping the Cadillac ELR

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Today, Cadillac began shipments of the all-new 2014 ELR electrified luxury couple. The ELR is assembled at the Detroit-Hamtramck facility located in Hamtramck, Mich.

281d1387322519-cadillac-begins-shipping-cadillac-elr-cadillacelrdelivery01.jpg

General Motors Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly begins shipping 2014 Cadillac ELR electric luxury vehicles to dealerships Tuesday, December 17, 2013 in Detroit, Michigan. The ELR’s driving range, which combines battery-only electric power with a range-extending gasoline-powered electric generator provides total driving range exceeding 300 miles (480 km). (Photo by John F. Martin for General Motors)

282d1387322519-cadillac-begins-shipping-cadillac-elr-cadillacelrdelivery02.jpg

General Motors Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly begins shipping 2014 Cadillac ELR electric luxury vehicles to dealerships Tuesday, December 17, 2013 in Detroit, Michigan. The ELR’s driving range, which combines battery-only electric power with a range-extending gasoline-powered electric generator provides total driving range exceeding 300 miles (480 km). (Photo by John F. Martin for General Motors)

283d1387322520-cadillac-begins-shipping-cadillac-elr-cadillacelrdelivery03.jpg

284d1387322520-cadillac-begins-shipping-cadillac-elr-cadillacelrdelivery04.jpg

Attachments

• CadillacELRDelivery01.jpg
    CadillacELRDelivery01.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 552
  • CadillacELRDelivery02.jpg
    CadillacELRDelivery02.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 558
  • CadillacELRDelivery03.jpg
    CadillacELRDelivery03.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 352
  • CadillacELRDelivery04.jpg
    CadillacELRDelivery04.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 373
I want so badly to say that this vehicle is ugly.... but I cant.. there is something about it that I like alot... Maybe knowing it looks darn good for an electric car?? lol

Actually, I saw the car unveiled at the NAIAS last January and it looks awesome!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back