Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

BMW M3 Loses Control

Dang!!!

Anyone who know Fairfax County Parkway and Prince William Parkway knows those roads are crazy, and just shy of a death trap at times. Speed limit is 50 or 55 for the most part, and everyone drives somewhere between 40 and 80 on a regular basis.

Ahead of my CT5V Blackwing, I briefly owned a 2022 M4 Competition xDrive. It was an expensive experiment to see if I could be content in a BMW, which I quickly identified I could not. One night turning on to a ramp, I stabbed the throttle and the car reacted in a violent and unexpected manner. I reeled it in ok, but can't state enough how much more comfortable I am pushing in a RWD car, even w/ 668 HP. Cadillac has nailed the execution of the user selectable traction system. The M4 was great to launch in a straight line and insanely fast w AWD, but the handling is definitely not for me.

Father passed out drunk on the floor as usual after 1PM.

Who in their right mind gives a 17 yr old a m3 that has excess of 450 hp. Probably is also tuned so probably 500 hp. If most of us had one of those, we would have been in serious trouble in our teenage yrs. Plain dumb…

Who in their right mind gives a 17 yr old a m3 that has excess of 450 hp. Probably is also tuned so probably 500 hp. If most of us had one of those, we would have been in serious trouble in our teenage yrs. Plain dumb…
IDK, I was 16 years old when I soloed a single engine aircraft and 17 when I got my private pilots license. And it was my Dad’s airplane. Probably not the smartest thing to do as a parent, but it did a lot for me at a young age to learn responsibility.

IDK, I was 16 years old when I soloed a single engine aircraft and 17 when I got my private pilots license. And it was my Dad’s airplane. Probably not the smartest thing to do as a parent, but it did a lot for me at a young age to learn responsibility.
True but u go through how many hrs of pilot training?

I wasn't as mature as you at that age... and likely still am not😄

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners