Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale Blackwings

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Slamminc6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
For anyone interested, I got a call today from Greenwich Cadillac. They apparently have some 4 and 5 blackwings in stock in manuals and autos. I had reached out to them months ago. Already have mine that I am trying to sell but figured I’d let you guys know if any are interested. They said $2500 over sticker. Seems decent.

they do have multiple units available (including manuals) , but pricing seems to be 5k over on ct4bw and 15k over on ct5bw.
Referenced the ops quote of 2.5k, and he seemed crabby about it saying they are asking market value

Wow really, when they called me yesterday he said $2500 over sticker. I told him that just a few months back they were trying to get me to buy a black wing that was 25,000 over. He said he was sorry about that but if I knew anyone they were at 2500 over. I would just fight for 2500 over a few interested.

Yes, it was very strange indeed ...
I asked if 2500 over was intended to be ct4bw pricing (when he told me ct5bw would be 15K over), and received this response:

They were wrong, people post whatever on forums to get attention. Our pricing is based on market and availability.

Thanks Again
Rondell Douglas
Cadillac of Greenwich
Manager
(917) 991-8124

Yes, it was very strange indeed ...
I asked if 2500 over was intended to be ct4bw pricing (when he told me ct5bw would be 15K over), and received this response:
glad he thought out his response so carefully knowing it would be posted on a forum specific to the very car he wants to ask people to pay "market pricing" on. Seems like a wise move

brian regan what GIF

funny you should say that .. to his credit, he did back pedal sometime later ... :p
but I didn't feel the need to repost here. Was done dealing with this $hit, or helping him earn business.

Actually you can post on the forum that we sell between msrp and $15k over.

It all depends on the situation

I am going to try calling the number back that called me on Friday and see what they say. If he agrees to the $2500 I’ll get his name.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back