Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings in South Carolina

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Any members in or near South Carolina? Apparently, there are Blackwings on display at the Cadillac sponsored PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island.

Get us some photos 👀
he can't, he's in Southern California with me hahahaha thats why he was asking if anyone was in Carolina....on another note @CT4-V Blackwing they very well might have them on display at Torrey Pines for the PGA U. S. Open coming up in a few weeks 10-14 June I believe.

he can't, he's in Southern California with me hahahaha thats why he was asking if anyone was in Carolina....on another note @CT4-V Blackwing they very well might have them on display at Torrey Pines for the PGA U. S. Open coming up in a few weeks 10-14 June I believe.
Is Cadillac a major sponsor for that tournament as well?

It looks like it’s Lexus for that tournament.
yup, I didn't even think about that the U.S. Open is a USGA event and not PGA. Cadillac is a title sponsor for all PGA events along with Rolex. I'm going to ask the marketing team on the V-club forum if there is a planned California visit soon. I'll let you know what they say

yup, I didn't even think about that the U.S. Open is a USGA event and not PGA. Cadillac is a title sponsor for all PGA events along with Rolex. I'm going to ask the marketing team on the V-club forum if there is a planned California visit soon. I'll let you know what they say
They were in Rochester NY last week.

There is new you tube video take of a red ct5v taken with carbon fiber back seats and satin graphite wheels.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back