Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings at the Six Hours of the Glen 2023

Mircrowaved_Bananas

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V BW Watkins Glen Track Edition
I'm at the Six Hours of the Glen this weekend as a part of the Cadillac Car Corral, and I figured I would share a couple photos I took of some of the cars today, including the greatest number of Watkins Glen Edition cars in one place at the same time (as far as I'm aware). Got a bonus of the 4BW pace car too.

It ended up raining most of today so I wasn't able to get a good pic of all the cars, will try to get more tomorrow. I asked how many track edition cars were signed up and they told me 8, so there may be more tomorrow. We also got to do 3 parade laps at the end of the day, which was a total blast. I was lined up behind the pace car, and although we weren't able to go full out on the straights, we were keeping a good pace through the corners. Got me excited for when I will be coming back for an HPDE in August.

PXL_20230624_184904316~2.jpg

PXL_20230624_184924014~2.jpg

PXL_20230624_124102277~2.jpg

PXL_20230624_192244960.jpg

You were featured on @cadillacvseries on Instagram.

Great pictures! Did you check out the gorge trail, Seneca Lodge or the old race circuit? I go there every year for the Vintage Grand Prix.

You were featured on @cadillacvseries on Instagram.
Cool! I'll have to check out the post.

Great pictures! Did you check out the gorge trail, Seneca Lodge or the old race circuit? I go there every year for the Vintage Grand Prix.
Thanks! I did not get to check out any of those on this trip, spent basically all of my time at the track. I have been to the Seneca Lodge and hiked the Gorge the previous times I've been here. Greatly enjoy both. I have yet to check out the old race circuit, I will have to try and see it when I'm back up here in August.

In stark contrast to yesterday, the weather today was beautiful. Got some nice group photos of the cars. I think some of the cars were here just for the parade lap as there weren't as many today as there were yesterday.

Another cool experience today was getting to see a real-time pit stop during one of the double yellows from behind the pit wall.

The race itself was pretty good. The number 31 Caddy came in third, not too far behind the leaders, so a good race for them. The 01 had a pretty abysmal race, got tangled up in an incident early and didn't get lucky enough to ever recover.

PXL_20230625_180757092~2.jpg

PXL_20230625_180835226~2.jpg

PXL_20230625_181022392~2 (1).jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!