Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing "V" Dealer

We placed a reservation for an AT4X at the beginning of 2022 and they put in our build in Feb. 2022. After several months of shenanigans we placed a second order with another dealer. I then just kept my eye on new inventory arriving on the net for several months and found one on a lot 6 hours away. May do the same thing again. My current car is totally fine and doesn't need replacing. Just no kids in the house so time to get a fun daily. So we are totally OK waiting to get what we want.
unnamed.jpg

Thanks for the info, didn't think it would be worth the 3 1/2 hr one way
After 3 initial deposits in 3 different states my local V dealer came through for me. Just giving my $.02

Thanks for the answer, besides maybe a better access to allocations any other good reason to go with a V dealer?

^^^^ it's all about V sales numbers^^^^ which I didn't know was a thing and wasted a year before I found this out (on this forum) and started asking dealers how many V's have you sold.

The question I posted and I have and that only one person has answered is a "Certified V Dealer" worth a 3 1/2 drive to work with over a competent standard Cadillac dealer? Have you worked with a certified V dealer? If so could you let me know your thoughts?
Sorry....to answer your question...NO, I haven't "worked" per se with a certified V dealer. My closest "V" dealer is 86 miles away. That said, I did visit that dealer and another that's 97 miles away. At that time, neither were overly interested in my business unless I wanted to pay ADM. One of which was $25K. I'd say, other than Sewell in Texas, the dealer experience varies from dealer to dealer, sales guy to sales guy. I don't think the "Certified V dealer" makes much difference.

^^^^ it's all about V sales numbers^^^^
This is fact. The more you sell, the more you get.

POINT....looking at last years numbers, my NON V Certified dealer sold more than the V Certified dealers (all with ADM) here in AZ. I had a much better experience with my local NON V Certified dealer than the others, especially when dealing with the sales manager. So, again, I don't think it matters.

Not historical sales but there's a list somewhere on this site that has the number of nationwide allocations that dealers received for the '22 MY. I'm just not sure where it is, maybe someone else knows?

For the record, my local V certified dealer rec'd 5 for MY '22.

I was hoping the v series dealer network would be “real”. Seems like it is mostly marketing and sales BS not services focused training, at least that’s my interpretation after reading the following:

Attachments

• Dealer allocations 02-22-2022.pdf
    494.2 KB · Views: 80
It's a load of wank - as others have pointed out. 4 of my 5 local dealers are 'V certified' and I'd not trust and/or pick one over the other.
Maybe South San Francisco, as they have a good rep and are VClub associated too, which you'd like to think means they are more enthusiast-minded in regards to servicing at least.

All you can do is cast the net wide via multiple dealers and constantly look at in stock/in transit options. GL!

Sorry, attached the wrong one.....let's try this.

Correct one @Goalieguy73

EDIT.....I deleted the post with the wrong chart......good catch @Speed Racer 007
Thanks, looking at this one and the older one the V dealer up in WA gets more than the local dealer (9 vs 2) so it may be worth the drive if it cuts down on the ordering shenanigans. I really appreciate the info :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back