Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Blackwing spied on showroom floor

Cadillac CT4-V model

TodoBienJoe

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
Just saw a CT4 BW on the lot in Bakersfield CA for anyone looking an an automatic VIN 410008
AFEAAB53-CB34-4AA8-8312-4FC39BEE8B72.jpeg

I ended up really liking how those bronze wheels look. Hopefully the magnesium wheels will be purchasable for us, I'm curious how similar the colors will be.

Just FYI, I spoke with sales guy yesterday.. this BW is going for MSRP now.. Let me know if anyone needs his contact info

OH NO!!!! Don't do that to me!!!! That's the one that was on E***. They were asking $15K over. It's a very nicely equipped 4BW. Don't do it. Don't do it. Put that phone down.

OH NO!!!! Don't do that to me!!!! That's the one that was on E***. They were asking $15K over. It's a very nicely equipped 4BW. Don't do it. Don't do it. Put that phone down.
Is it just me or did dealers get over their skis on the ADM? Have we actually heard of many being purchased with significant adm or just listings?

Is it just me or did dealers get over their skis on the ADM? Have we actually heard of many being purchased with significant adm or just listings?
I got stuck with 10K ADM and I know the dealer I went through got as much as 30K ADM on the 5's. I got 10K because they jumped the gun and told me up front what they thought they would do and they honored that, wasn't that nice of them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back