Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order

Slamminc6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Hey guys, I placed an order for a 5 blackwing last week. Rift metallic, no carbon fiber, and no packages, just a bare-bones car, black wheels, red brakes and belts with sunroof. With all of your experiences, how long do you think I will be waiting before I get an allocation?
do you think I would jump over others that are waiting for carbon fiber packages?

Allocation depends on your dealer. My dealer got 2 allocations in 2021, maybe even up to now. Then figure whos waiting before you, with or without CF and if they'd drop it, especially now since its pretty much a given that no, or at least a very few, cf builds will happen in the rest of 2022.

Like said, all depends on your dealer and how many allocations they get. Just because you dropped all CF doesnt mean they'd get allocation. Do a research on the dealer you ordered from and see if they're one of the larger Cadillac dealer in NY. More volume and Vs they sell, the more allocations they'd get.

Lets say they do get 1 allocation to fill, then if there are people in front of you with CF, it would be up to your dealer how they move forward. It would be great if they contact the folks ahead of you and give them a chance to drop CF. Or they can be lazy dicks and just go down the list, if you're the first non-CF order, they might give it to you.

Hey guys, I placed an order for a 5 blackwing last week. Rift metallic, no carbon fiber, and no packages, just a bare-bones car, black wheels, red brakes and belts with sunroof. With all of your experiences, how long do you think I will be waiting before I get an allocation?
do you think I would jump over others that are waiting for carbon fiber packages?
Did you place your order with a local LI dealer?

Alright which Long Island dealers are you guys dealing with?

You should be able to skip the line if no one else wants to drop the CF. Are you also getting the base seats? I keep changing my mind on which color to order... Black, rift, electric blue, shadow.

I didn't yet, but I do have an Escalade on order from them. At 15 back, I may see my Z06 first, I was going to use this car to bridge the gap.
Ha, that’s funny, I have my wife’s Escalade from North Bay, I am also on Z06 list and was going to get a V while waiting,

Ha, that’s funny, I have my wife’s Escalade from North Bay, I am also on Z06 list and was going to get a V while waiting,

Did you reach out to North Bay about a BW? Also which Z list are you on? Im at Ciocca in the low 800's. I should have done Mcmulkin a ways back when they were only at 500, but I honestly won't mind a 2nd or 3rd year car to work out some of the kinks.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back