Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Black lug nuts with Graphite Wheels, looking for a photo

dstewart51

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23' CT4V-BW
Anyone happen to have a photo of the Satin Graphite wheels with black lug nuts? I'd like to compare it to the standard chrome lug nuts.

IMG_4881.jpg

Make sure you order the black locks as well (I ordered locks and black lugs with my car assuming I'd get black locking lugs but didn't, thankfully dealer covered it.)

Make sure you order the black locks as well (I ordered locks and black lugs with my car assuming I'd get black locking lugs but didn't, thankfully dealer covered it.)
I went the opposite way. My car came with locks and I removed them. :)

I usually use black lug nuts with dark wheels. I like the McGard products, made in the USA. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cadillac uses them.

Anyone happen to have a photo of the Satin Graphite wheels with black lug nuts? I'd like to compare it to the standard chrome lug nuts.

View attachment 13767

From my 5BW, delivered without the black, installed later. Two pics with the silver/chrome, then one with the black.

1666970614931.jpeg

1666970681712.jpeg

1666970661479.jpeg

Anybody using something non OEM?

Has anyone out there tried Tech Bronze wheels and black lug nuts and locks? Mine are chrome but, I'm thinking it may just look ok?

I had to slap myself out of looking at Titanium Lug Nuts... But so sexy. I have a lot of experiance with Ti hardware and its limitations. Just going to go with the OEM black. Found a new in the box kit (GM PN: 84448918) on eBay for a good price.

Does the black on these lugs hold up to multiple on/offs?

Use a good, clean, 6 pt socket, hand wrench the lugs off and on, then hand toque. They will last man R&R's. Use a dirty poorly fitting socket with an impact and torque bars, they will look well used very quickly.

Last edited:
Mine is in the shop for ppf, paint correction and window tinting right now. I had to pull up pics to see what my lugs look like. I have the chrome ones too, I didn't realize. That will be getting changed soon. Black on black on black is much better.

Yeah, I thought why not go all the way with the black theme, if I'm getting those wheels. The chrome lug nuts were not that bad, but the black ones are better.

Yeah, I thought why not go all the way with the black theme, if I'm getting those wheels. The chrome lug nuts were not that bad, but the black ones are better.
Agreed. I wasn't all in on the full black, but if you can get rid of it, why not. I just didn't see it on the build sheet correctly. Glad it is an easy fix. I'm also working to have that annoying piece of chrome wrapped on the side mirrors. Aside from the emblems that seems to be the only exterior piece of chrome on the car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back