Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bill W with CT5 V Blackwing Order

Firehawk1999

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
I have ordered a CT5 V Blackwing
Hi all. I recently ordered a CT5 V Blackwing. The order number is ZPNWN5. This will be my first Cadillac. My other high performance vehicles are either Chevs or Pontiacs. I am looking forward to having my vehicle order tracked and interacting with al other Blacking owners on this site.

Reactions: Rob
Hi all. I ordered a CT5 V Blackwing back in June and the order keeps getting pushed back. The order number is ZVJBBR. This will be my first Cadillac. I had a 2009 Vette, then an 2012 SRT8 300, then a 2015 Challenger Hellcat, then a 2016 Challenger HC, then a 2019 Trackhawk, now I'm waiting for my 1st Caddy. I am looking forward to actually getting my hands on this beast to see if I have finally found a car I want to keep. :)

Hi all. I ordered a CT5 V Blackwing back in June and the order keeps getting pushed back. The order number is ZVJBBR. This will be my first Cadillac. I had a 2009 Vette, then an 2012 SRT8 300, then a 2015 Challenger Hellcat, then a 2016 Challenger HC, then a 2019 Trackhawk, now I'm waiting for my 1st Caddy. I am looking forward to actually getting my hands on this beast to see if I have finally found a car I want to keep. :)
Congratulations. I hope that we don't have to wait too long.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back