Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Biggest fill up in the blackwing?

IMG_6991.jpg

Well, yes..... I don't get her out on bad Dallas roads and poor drivers...
I lightly scraped the underside of mine getting out of a gas station last week. it didn't get the front lip or anything. I'm not leaving that gas station through that exit again. I have 1800 miles on mine now. I don't drive it all that much, but I love it when I do....

I lightly scraped the underside of mine getting out of a gas station last week. it didn't get the front lip or anything. I'm not leaving that gas station through that exit again. I have 1800 miles on mine now. I don't drive it all that much, but I love it when I do....
I turned 1550 miles this weekend...

Currently paying around $7.5 a gallon, I wonder if its being diluted with maple syrup...

I think I spent $105 once, but if the tank ever gets really dry and at these prices I'm going to end up paying $130.

17 gallons?! Yeesh! That's living dangerously! I usually fill up and get 14.5 gallons or so, but the whole drive to the pump I'm watching my range drop like a rock! You must've been seeing a range of "0" as you pulled in!

Under 20 miles range it changes to LOW, so it's a real guessing game at that point. I've hated it every time.

17 gallons?! Yeesh! That's living dangerously! I usually fill up and get 14.5 gallons or so, but the whole drive to the pump I'm watching my range drop like a rock! You must've been seeing a range of "0" as you pulled in!

Yeah I got ruined by my last car crying wolf with plently of range left, so I don't start to think about gas stations until it just reads "Low" and even then its a "should get gas sometime today if I pass a gas station."

My dad's Tundra is the worst culprit, the gas light comes on when there are still 8 gallons left in the 32 gallon tank.

I dont like it when it gets below a 1/4 tank, much less get the fuel light on/range to zero.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back