Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Beast unleashed!

ArgentWing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Now that I've passed the 500 mile mark and had the opportunity to experience some more spirited driving I can unequivocally state that this is without a doubt the fastest car I've ever owned. I've had some fast cars too including a big block Corvette, Grand National and numerous big block Mopars. It isn't the best handling car I've ever owned but it's amazing for a big heavy sedan!

How does it compare to the Porsche? I know there’s no substitute…but…?

Now that I've passed the 500 mile mark and had the opportunity to experience some more spirited driving I can unequivocally state that this is without a doubt the fastest car I've ever owned. I've had some fast cars too including a big block Corvette, Grand National and numerous big block Mopars. It isn't the best handling car I've ever owned but it's amazing for a big heavy sedan!
But it's the best handling sedan you have ever owned?

I haven't dipped a toe in the German waters, but my 5BW is the best handling car I have owned. Cheers to A-dub finally giving his 'wing the business.

I haven't dipped a toe in the German waters, but my 5BW is the best handling car I have owned. Cheers to A-dub finally giving his 'wing the business.
The Porsche is amazing but the best handling car I’ve ever owned was a Lotus Elise. These cars are incredible but there's no way they'll ever be able to out handle a 1900 lb. mid engine sports car! 😂
What makes the Blackwings shine is that they can do it all and do it well!
10524733_672166732853767_5967832063710349784_n-2.jpg
10527426_672166519520455_8530648215658740910_n-2.jpg

The Porsche is amazing but the best handling car I’ve ever owned was a Lotus Elise. These cars are incredible but there's no way they'll ever be able to out handle a 1900 lb. mid engine sports car! 😂
What makes the Blackwings shine is that they can do it all and do it well!
View attachment 18352View attachment 18353
Best color. I lived in Long Island for a bit and there was an orange one in the neighborhood.

Best color. I lived in Long Island for a bit and there was an orange one in the neighborhood.
I saw one in Watkins Glen at the Grand Prix festival in 2005 and was totally impressed! After reading the reviews I had to have one and it had to Chrome Orange! 😂 I bought it new in 2006. Wish I still had it!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back