Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bay Area People - meet up @ Cars & Cabernet?

so 650

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4V BW Sebring IMSA Edition
There's a monthly Cars & Cabernet at AutoVino in San Carlos, 3rd Sunday of the month 1130 am - early afternoon. Cons: there's no coffee, and there are a lot of Lamborghinis. Pros: they have really good pizza, salads, and sandwiches available to purchase (and wine). The next one is this coming Sunday, 12/17. They're doing a Toys for Tots collection in case you'd like to donate.

Non Bay Area people: yes, "Cars & Cabernet" here in California is very mockable. Open fire, but please be creative!

The his & hers Lambo couple had the best high revving, gear clashing entrance. Hers had a cargo box on the roof, I kid you not.

Weather update: may be *ass* today. I'll be keeping an eye on the hourly forecast and will probably go if it doesn't look likely to rain before 1 pm.

This event happens on the 3rd Sunday of every month, so if not today, hope to see Bay Area Blackwingers there in '24. Have a great week, everyone!

With the unexpected lack of rain, I popped over to Auto Vino to see who'd show up today. I met @kl_ct4 with a Watkins Glen CT4BW. Hope to see more of you out there! (3rd Sunday, every month)

20240121_113337~2.jpg

nice! I'm not too far away, also down. let us know next time you're going.

Trying this again! The weather should be gorgeous this weekend, AND these guys have a coffee truck now, so we can have espresso shots with our cabernet. Hope to see some of you out there. 1130 am on Sunday March 17, Auto Vino, 380 Industrial Rd, San Carlos.

I will join you in the coming months...I'm waiting on a certain King Kong to return my huffer back to the garage ready to breathe a bit heavier. Rose' all day in the meantime!

2 chainz wine GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners