Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Argent Silver ?

Commonman

Seasoned Member
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2023 CT5 BW in Argent Silver yet? Any pics would be appreciated.

I’ve seen a XT5 in it and it looks amazing. Lots of metallic flake

IMG_8286 (2).jpg
IMG_8066.jpg
IMG_0792.jpg
IMG_8046.jpg
IMG_8043.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. Car looks great! Can't figure out how are more optioned car that's built 50#s after mine is sitting in your driveway while #117 is rotting in DTW supposedly waiting for a chip on a zero optioned car. I guess I ordered a goat rope supreme!! Enjoy that beast and congratulations.

Thanks for the pictures. Car looks great! Can't figure out how are more optioned car that's built 50#s after mine is sitting in your driveway while #117 is rotting in DTW supposedly waiting for a chip on a zero optioned car. I guess I ordered a goat rope supreme!! Enjoy that beast and congratulations.
Thanks don’t understand it either car was built on 9/20 and delivered on 10/11. Serial number is 86-167 no carbon fiber and heated and cooled seats functioned upon delivery. All my LPO stuff was delayed and still waiting for my black lug nuts to show up.

It's either because your from TEXAS or incredibly well connected to big shots and muckitty mucks in the GM/Cadillac system (or both). So here is a challenge to the tallest of goat herders. If you are as incredibly connected as you seem to be call up your influential contacts and tell them to get 2023 BW5 #117 out of Lansing delivery hell and on to a truck or train by next Monday. If you can make that happen you will truly impress this lowly out of state non texan and your status as the greatest goat herder of them all (and most philanthropic) will be solidified. This is truly your moment! Good luck and thank you for all the hard work you're going to do on my behalf.

I've already played all my cards now and only hold a pair of deuces... Maybe it's just that I'm from Texas and have an incredible smile, or I know a few people...... I'm being serious now, I'm just lucky!
Happy Little Girl GIF

Trying to find a Satin Steel GM product to take side by side to see if there is a difference

Very close, imho

Attachments

• 18AFAB18-2985-48E0-882C-F3FAAD8DA192.jpeg
    18AFAB18-2985-48E0-882C-F3FAAD8DA192.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 210
Love this! Are the brake calipers a different shade this year? These seem brighter than my '22. Perhaps the argent brings the color out differently than my satin steel.
I thought the same thing when my whip came in compared with on-line pictures.

Didn't GM have an issue with paint supplier or something re brakes?

Didn't GM have an issue with paint supplier or something re brakes?

Oh interesting. Not sure which I like better! New ones look great, I like the stealth of the old ones. Can't go wrong.

I found the color to replace my riff metallic for my next 4BW order….. I like this better than shadow metallic

Attachments

• 9A412415-F73C-4384-A0DD-295210D8142E.jpeg
    9A412415-F73C-4384-A0DD-295210D8142E.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 259

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace