Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone Use the Michelin Coupon From Spring Mountain?

FrankRizzo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4V-BW
Im going to the Vclub HDPE at Buttonwillow next weekend and my tires will probably be toast when done (8,000 miles).

I wonder if it just cheaper overall just to go to Costco. I bet TireRack takes the Coupon. IIRC, it is $90.00 off...

There’s currently a Michelin rebate larger than the spring mountain one direct with Michelin as part of a Memorial Day sale. Both are not a coupon but a rebate you get a prepaid card back.

Best of luck finding at least the original tpc spec 5 tires in stock right now anywhere

Same, I got TPC spec tires from tirerack about 2 weeks ago. Keep your eyes open and they do show up from time to time.

Totally forgot about the coupon though...

I have a brand new set of 5BW TPC rears in stock in my garage. One thing I learned about these cars is to buy replacement parts 6 months before you think you’ll need them.
Yes that and brake pads. They are in and out of stock all the time at rockauto (lowest price I’ve found)

There’s currently a Michelin rebate larger than the spring mountain one direct with Michelin as part of a Memorial Day sale. Both are not a coupon but a rebate you get a prepaid card back.

Best of luck finding at least the original tpc spec 5 tires in stock right now anywhere
CT4 here.

All 4 OEM's in stock and would be here by next Monday.

Ended up ordering from Costco today, should be here in 7 to 10 days then I'll schedule installation.

Interesting that the fronts are at the wear bars but the rears are not quite to the bars, guess that means I'll need to "even them out" before the new ones come in....heh heh.

I'll update on the Costco installation when it happens.

Anyone price them through the dealer? Surprisingly, my dealer was sometimes best price for the OEM SC3 on the 1LE.

our higher-mileage BW owners - how many miles are getting out of the OEM tires before needing to replace them? I am at 6,000 miles and they still look good (no track time)

our higher-mileage BW owners - how many miles are getting out of the OEM tires before needing to replace them? I am at 6,000 miles and they still look good (no track time)
I’m on set 3 of tires at 7k miles. Lots of track time. On set 4 of front pads and 2 of rear pads.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back