Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone near Atlanta Georgia?

dizz81

Seasoned Member
I'm in California and there is a 5VBW at a Jaguar dealership that I've been talking to them about.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to put eyes on it before I fly cross country and be upset because the dealership fed me bogus "It's immaculate" story.

The pictures of it look great and if it is as they say then I might fly in this weekend to grab it and drive back.

This is the VIN: 1G6DY5R61P0860193
Listing: Used 2023 CADILLAC CT5 For Sale at Land Rover Buckhead | VIN: 1G6DY5R61P0860193

I live in the Atlanta area and I wasn't having good experiences with any Atlanta dealers. Tell you anything to get you in the door and then the games begin. Willing to let you walk because they know a sucker is coming in behind you. Hopefully your luck is better than mine. I ended up dealing with Sewell Cadillac in Dallas. Quick and easy remote transaction without the games. Good experience 👍

I would check it out for you, but I've been in Texas for work and don't know when I'll be back in Atlanta.

Appreciate that. Yeah I've been in contact with the dealer the last two weeks. First the car was available then it was sold last week tuesday, apparently the deal fell thru as the buyer couldn't get funded. Now they keep hitting me up and wanting to close the deal over the phone without me coming out to check it out. That won't happen, dealerships are shady and I've never not put eyes on a car I'm buying, especially not for that kind of money.

Appreciate that. Yeah I've been in contact with the dealer the last two weeks. First the car was available then it was sold last week tuesday, apparently the deal fell thru as the buyer couldn't get funded. Now they keep hitting me up and wanting to close the deal over the phone without me coming out to check it out. That won't happen, dealerships are shady and I've never not put eyes on a car I'm buying, especially not for that kind of money.
I agree with you 100% especially with a used car. It was difficult enough with a brand new one.

I'm in California and there is a 5VBW at a Jaguar dealership that I've been talking to them about.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to put eyes on it before I fly cross country and be upset because the dealership fed me bogus "It's immaculate" story.

The pictures of it look great and if it is as they say then I might fly in this weekend to grab it and drive back.

This is the VIN: 1G6DY5R61P0860193
Listing: Used 2023 CADILLAC CT5 For Sale at Land Rover Buckhead | VIN: 1G6DY5R61P0860193
not necessarily a problem/issue, but it appears to have the standard black front lip spoiler, so the rear spoiler might be aftermarket. Just might want to check it out closely. all the best with the potential purchase

not necessarily a problem/issue, but it appears to have the standard black front lip spoiler, so the rear spoiler might be aftermarket. Just might want to check it out closely. all the best with the potential purchase
Good catch! There's no carbon fiber package listed on the window sticker.

download.png

I just realized that's probably Hennessy Jaguar. Hennessy Cadillac in Duluth is the dealership that lost my business. Shady tactics.

Very good catch.

Looks like they may have sold it. Was gonna head down and check it out but the car disappeared off their site.

They keep taking it off and putting it back on. They apparently almost sold it 3 times now. I got call yesterday from the sales manager asking if I wanted to stop by, guess he forgot the last four times I told him I live in California lol
Looks like they may have sold it. Was gonna head down and check it out but the car disappeared off their site.

I could look at it Friday for you, can't make it down to Buckhead during my work week.

P.S. I had to register a new account to comment. I lurked too long and no longer have access to the email or password tied to my previous account: https://www.cadillacvnet.com/forums/members/redbwcrazy.2089/

I'm in a similar position, I could look later this week (if the car is still there). Buckhead is a bit of a pain in the ass to get to from OTP (outside the perimeter).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back