Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone hear that Blackwing ordering is going to be shut down? Saw that comment on another forum.

tcolum

I saw on a forum that ordering will be shutdown for 2023 in December. What say ye fellow maniacs?

Haven't seen it wouldn't be shocking since regular model year production usually ends around May anyways. I'm sure G.M. has enough backlog for remaining MY23 capacity.

There was that old post from our friends at GM Authority that swore BW order banks were closed.

as with all thing GM Authority, they were wrong.

My local dealer just put in an order with an allocation today.

There was that old post from our friends at GM Authority that swore BW order banks were closed.

as with all thing GM Authority, they were wrong.
It was a forum on FB. He may have been quoting the GM Authority story. I am not sure. GM Authority restated their timeline to be mid December, which is not quite here yet. The reason I do not think it is beyond the realm of possibility is they may have decided that they can only build ~20 per week on average. History says that is about the number. They canceled a ton of orders for MY22, and gave many customers a break on the $7K price lift because they were canceled. So it actually cost them money to have so many orders that could not get fulfilled. They could always reopen in (say March 1) to fill slots if they needed to, but they may already be at or above the target. That being said, I know GM Authority is not the Big Deal. Tall Steve is the Big Deal.

It was a forum on FB. He may have been quoting the GM Authority story. I am not sure. GM Authority restated their timeline to be mid December, which is not quite here yet. The reason I do not think it is beyond the realm of possibility is they may have decided that they can only build ~20 per week on average. History says that is about the number. They canceled a ton of orders for MY22, and gave many customers a break on the $7K price lift because they were canceled. So it actually cost them money to have so many orders that could not get fulfilled. They could always reopen in (say March 1) to fill slots if they needed to, but they may already be at or above the target. That being said, I know GM Authority is not the Big Deal. Tall Steve is the Big Deal.
No one got a break on the price increase. If your car is a MY23, you pay.

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

I saw on a forum that ordering will be shutdown for 2023 in December. What say ye fellow maniacs?

Fake news for a complete shutdown...

They might not take orders the last week of the year through the first few weeks of the new year but that is normal/typical/expected...

That’s why it’s called Fakebook. Fake people and fake content.

No one got a break on the price increase. If your car is a MY23, you pay.
Yup, after waiting 17+ months GM blessed me with a 7k upcharge for my patience. LMFAO!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back